jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Eye care tips

1. dinkan53 profile image79
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

1.Vitamins A, B and C are very important for the good care of the eyes.
    2.Do not work in dim light.
    3.Do not read continuously in buses and trains.
    4.Do not rub eyes too hard.
    5.Avoid borrowing or lending any eye make

Add more eye beauty and care tips........

1. Snowdianna profile image61
      Snowdiannaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Always do the eye contact whenever you have time

2. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 6 years ago

My eyes thank you too!
    Oh and:
    6.Don't ware your contacts too long
    7.If you have an eye problem, don't put off a visit to your doctor as things can happen fast when it comes to your eyes.
    8.Don't touch an eye drop container to your eye, drop the drops in without touching.
    9.If you need eye correction (glasses or contacts), than wear them, that's a lot easier on your eyes.

3. elayne001 profile image47
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

Oh and
    10. Make sure you blink when you stare at the screen making hubs too long.

4. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

The most important thing anyone can do to protect their vision is to invest in quality sunglasses... and wear them!  The sun is not only hard on the eyes, it's damaging to the delicate skin that surrounds your eyes if you squint!

1. sweetjulie profile image76
      sweetjulieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

good point

1. Mama Sez profile image85
        Mama Sezposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I agree.  I have a newly posted hub about this topic.  Please check.

5. Vibhavari profile image86
    Vibhavariposted 6 years ago

Get enough sleep and drink plenty of water.
    if something gets into your eyes don't rub them, rinse with plenty of fresh water.

6. 60
    fashion addictposted 6 years ago

never sleep in eye make up...

7. 0
    JPoczwaposted 6 years ago

Use a cream especially formulated for the eye area - don't use an ordinary face cream, as the skin around your eyes is delicate and general face creams are considered too heavy.

8. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

*Make sure your contact prescription and eyeglasses prescription match. This can def cause your vision to get worse!*
    I speak from experience smile

9. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 6 years ago

Wearing sunglasses that block UV rays is always good when outside.  It may hinder the development of cataracts.

I'm in my mid-fifties and unfortunately have cataracts, but hopefully you'll have better results than I did!

10. jill-of-all trade profile image61
    jill-of-all tradeposted 6 years ago

ah this I know all to well, as I was an optician for many years.....

Cataracts can be slowed and sometime prevented by UV sunglasses, yet unfortunately is part of the aging process sad

Never abuse your contacts...i.e if wearing daily wear contacts, do not use as extended wear...the water content in the lenses vary on use...your eye like all other tissues need to breathe. The abuse of contacts can cause blindness...just sayin' wink

actually 90% of contact and eyeglass RX's are different, your contact script is usually not as strong as your glasses, because of them being directly on the eye wink  UNLESS of course new contacts and 5 year old glasses  tongue

11. 60
    probafixposted 6 years ago

Nice !!!Daily wash with water and drop rose water.

12. Sneha Sunny profile image86
    Sneha Sunnyposted 5 months ago

1. Do eye exercises.
    2. Give rest to your eyes from continuously staring at the gadgets (phones, computers, tabs).

Closed to reply