jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

You must try Bond #9 Scent of Peace:) What scents do you adore?

1. sabrinasirianni profile image59
    sabrinasirianniposted 6 years ago

Trust me- I am not promoting it for any other reason then I am in love with the scent.  If it ever is discontinued I may die from severe depression...

For men, I still love the Hugo Boss (the blue kind)--- it does it for me!  If a guy has confidence and that scent on, he is probably the sexiest man alive- or at least in the room!

I would love to be introduced to some fragrances that aren't well known- so share!

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I don't use any, nor does my wife, due to her extreme allergies.  For aftershave, I use straight rubbing alcohol.

Frying bacon smell...that's good. big_smile

3. Blogging Erika profile image80
    Blogging Erikaposted 6 years ago

Ooh I haven't tried their Secrets of Peace, but I'm sure a fan of Chinatown.

If you haven't tried it, my personal #1 favorite is N'Aimez Que Moi, by Caron.  I've heard it described as "goth violet," which seems accurate.  It's violet, but not smarmy. 

Also a fan of Guerlain's Mitsouko (a chypre not too different from Chinatown) and Sous le Vent.

1. ambieca profile image80
      ambiecaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i like "sexy little things, NOIR" by victorias secret, smells great!

4. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

Dolce and Gabbana, light blue. Dolce and Gabbana, the one

5. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

Its not new but I love Gucci Envy Me and the Marc Jacobs Daisy. For men I like almost all Armani colognes!

I used to love Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue but then everyone in my entire sorority house decided to use/wear it and now the smell makes me sick. sad

6. Black Lilly profile image77
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

Escada - Sexy Grafitti, Tropical Punch, Sunset Heat, Magnetic Beat.
    And nothing else...

7. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

My favorite fragrance is no longer in production. It was called
    "Jungle Gardenia" by Tuvache', produced in the 1970's to early 1980's.  The original rights to the formula were purchased by Irma Shorell. It can be bought thru her website, but somehow, it just doesn't smell the same as back then. They had lotions, gels, powder. The works. Love those floral scents!

8. Alessia Amnesia profile image61
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 6 years ago

I make my own scents. Someday I hope to open my own little shop somewhere. Problem is... I have no clue how to go about getting a business grant.