jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Mens fashion?!!?

1. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

I decided to write a hub about mens fashion. I researched 2010 runway fashions and i found this site that i could not stop laughing at!  http://niwde.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post.html

If my bf dressed like most of these guys, i'd damn near leave him!

1. Madison22 profile image79
      Madison22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

What on earth was that?? I couldn't believe my eyes. Where are the guys in leather vest and chaps sitting on a chopper? Thanks for sharing the blog...too funny!

2. JOE BARNETT profile image61
      JOE BARNETTposted 6 years ago in reply to this

marcel i never laughed so hard. that was hilarious then i started to feel sorry for them ha ha ha. you picked a doozy

2. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

loose blue jeans, untidy white dress shirt,no jewelry or belt, open toe brown leather sandals and my ring on his pinky, added with unbrushed hair and clean fingernails.... and boxers not briefs. to start.............. big_smile

3. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

The first set looks like Jackson Hole in the summer... with half of the guys still in their play costumes. 

The rest look like the designers bought all the second-hand women's cloths, form the 80's to dress their guys in... until you get down to the knite gloves.  I don't think those where even popular in their day!

4. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

what?  You mean you didn't like the neck bandanna and the suspenders?  the pink denim too-small jacket?  lol  they all look kinda like Li'l Abner - although I know most of you won't know who Li'l Abner was - (cartoon)!  Too funny marce!  lol

I like men in tight t-shirts and jeans - I hate the baggy pants look, and my sons wore them in high school, although I drew the line at butt cracks - none of that!  hahaha

5. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

Lol! I found the sight, and said to my bf, come look at this...He did his nut about it, it offended him so much!

6. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

OMG! Feed 'em! A couple of them really look like they need a cheeseburger or two!

7. heart4theword profile image61
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

Yes, I agree, there needs to be some men's fashion site that reflect a Manly Man.  A wardrobe that says, now that is a handsome man!  The clothes that make the man, a distinguised gentlemen!

8. yenajeon profile image83
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

i think i've been surrounded by fashion and gay men for way too long. those models/outfits looked completely normal to me!
    you guys should see marc jacobs and d&g 'haute couture' for men!

9. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I must be weird LMAO I like the top two. I'd date them in a second.

1. Gina Coole profile image85
      Gina Cooleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They are tasty, granted, but they do need redecoration - the first thing I'd do is get them to buy some better clothes!

Thanks marcel for a good chuckle!

10. heart4theword profile image61
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I did look at that site, looks like they put together about any wild fashion they could think of for men.  Then they started looking like bronze avitar's!