jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

sexiest undewear??

1. abichats profile image60
    abichatsposted 6 years ago

Lacey, french, thong, g string, granny panties, briefs?? and what colour? my fav is black or red.

1. 60
      joanjoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It has to to hi cut briefs for me, preferably with a little contrasting lace edges and pink or something pastel.
      I cannot stand thongs or g strings, just so uncomfortable.

2. Black Lilly profile image78
      Black Lillyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thongs mostly, or G-string. I don't have any granny panties, very few briefs.

Sexy to me is something frilled, the more the better... also ribbons, buttons and many other details. Stockings.

Material - probably silk/satin, though not necessarily. No cotton and no lace.

Colours - black, pink, red, raspberry, a mix of those, champagne, white.

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image89
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

on me...    none (commando)

on her...   none (ms. commando)

3. Anath profile image72
    Anathposted 6 years ago

leather, I love the touch and smell of it.

4. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

white cotton.

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Skin smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

6. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

...some things are best left to the imagination! wink

7. Sa Toya profile image87
    Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago

lol I often go commando, especially when I'm at home. I never go commando in skirts or dresses though.

Brazilian, french knickers are my fave I especially like the frilly shorts...colour doesn't matter.

Every girl has to have a couple of Bridget Jones granny pants though. big_smile

1. 0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol..you are correct..we all have the secret "granny panties", we just do not let anyone know we got them or let them see them, at least in my case and I am sure many will agree smile..lol

Very good point!

8. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Sa Toya whats with the Bridget Jones knickers...although it would be fun taking them off.....not off me.....like off someone beautiful and sexy smile

9. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Teddy? Satin, silk or lace or mixture of those. It's great to get to skin afterwards, but the fun isn't only in skin, it's in the erotic sensuality of a hottie in very revealing clothes that help man's adrenline. lol

I'll be glad to take several hubbers out of what they wear? lol lol

Not to mention, any other hottie who wants to give the opportunity. lol lol lol

10. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Black lace.....now thast sexy smile

11. shavedjb profile image60
    shavedjbposted 6 years ago

i am 31 years old and have been wearing mens thongs for 8 years. i wear them about every day most men would probally think thats weird but until you wear them you wouldnt know. they took a while to get used to but they are very comfortable

12. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

silk or lace string bikini, crotchless lace string bikini,  or nothing at all..

I can not do the string ..or shall I say "butt floss"..yes they might look good , but I will only put a pair on if I know they are coming off very soon...

oh I forgot color..I always go for black, followed by red, and last of all white
    I keep it simple and bold.

13. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

I've really been into boyshorts lately. They're so cute and comfy. But I generally wear really bright colored thongs. I like 'happy-looking' things and I'm so used to them I can't even wear normal underwear without feeling strange smile