About My Childrens

1. 60
    miguelitaamistadposted 6 years ago

my cjhildrens are now growing in to adolecint how i can share to them about their dress up.

2. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Well, if they walk around with their pants hanging down between their knees like many kids these days, go up behind them and yank the pants down.  This should get their attention, especially when done in a public grocery or department store. 

For girls that like to wear shirts that hang down to their belly button you can refuse to take them on vacation this year.  When they ask, "why", just tell them that they are practically living at the Continental Divide already!

If the boys like to wear earrings, just add to the collection and buy them some lipstick and blush.  If they are going to start looking like girls, why not go all the way! smile

If they want to wear black all the time then collect funeral announcements and start taking them to funerals of people they don't even know.  When bewildered, just tell them that since they are already dressed for a funeral, why waste it, just go!