jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

How many glasses do you have? Do you think this is too much?

1. lightning john profile image59
    lightning johnposted 6 years ago

Some people collect glasses, and watch's and other things, sure go ahead, put it on his credit card!

2. TheGlassSpider profile image80
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Um. How many can you wear at one time? That's how many you should have. Maybe one extra for emergencies.

Since you've got so much extra money to buy glasses, why not buy a pair for someone who hasn't got any and needs them?

Just sayin'.

3. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 6 years ago

Yes, go buy another pair.  By all means.

I'm hoping with my recent eye surgery that I will be able to get rid of my glasses for the most part, but if the results don't meet my expectations, I will update my look with a new pair of eyeglasses.

I only have two pairs of glasses, and I constantly get compliments on them.  I believe in them as a fashion statement.

1. HTusco profile image59
      HTuscoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I only have contact lenses, no glasses at all

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Guilty! I collect sunglasses!

5. barryrutherford profile image38
    barryrutherfordposted 6 years ago

any more than two and I'm over the limmit !

6. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

i thought you meant glasses to drink out of ..... not too many of them, but lots of the other glasses

7. 0
    Precious Williamsposted 6 years ago

I only have two, but then I prefer shoes.  You buy what you want and enjoy.

8. Derek D profile image60
    Derek Dposted 6 years ago

One pair of sun glasses and a pair of prescription specs. However, I've known some people to collect sun glasses like my wife collects shoes (LOL). I just don't get it...... One pair for everyday of the week........cool

9. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

With the way my son loses things I can't afford to have more than one pair of glasses for him at a time.  When he first needed glasses I tried having a spare pair (knowing he would break one pair) but then he lost both pairs before the insurance would pay for another pair - so...I stuck to one pair at a time!  lol

10. plepco profile image61
    plepcoposted 6 years ago

I have four pairs of glasses, and two pairs of sunglasses. It all depends on what kind of look I'm going for that day, or what mood I happen to be in.

11. camlo profile image82
    camloposted 6 years ago

I hate glasses, personally, and have always refused to wear them (I wear contacts).
    But if you like them, why shouldn't you buy them? Most women seem to like shoes - you like glasses.