jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)

Best Thing You Like in Your Partner?

1. calvindoyle profile image61
    calvindoyleposted 6 years ago

Hi guys, I hope you all are doing great.I like her hairs when she make them curly and keep them on her cheeks.What about you guys?

1. profile image62
      shunya_prakashposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ya i m doing great hope you are enjoying happy moments of life..best thing i like in my life partner  is.............................t think that need not to be shared with everyone .............

1. calvindoyle profile image61
        calvindoyleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

huh..........tell us friend..we are not going to steel that smile

2. pisean282311 profile image58
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

u mean about nature or physical thing?..i like her eyes..and about nature i like her spontaneity

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Physical attribute? His hairy chest!

1. FranyaBlue profile image76
      FranyaBlueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great choice Habee, at last I have found another woman that likes a hairy man.

most girls hate hair on men these days but I say they aren't proper men if they don't have a hairy chest! lol

3. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

everything about my partner is wonderful, i am not telling you about all his physical attributes, although he does a hairy chest actually.... don't want any one stealing my precious one away from me.

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

well...i like the way he keeps me warm at night, doesn't bother me with a lot of chit chat - he's the silent type, is always home with me, gives me all of his attention, he has beautiful hair - a little bit of grey as he ages, affectionate, if he was physically able - he'd do the dishes and help out with household chores - but he can't; he's in great physical shape however.....he's been with me 12 years  now....he brings me gifts from time to time...i wouldn't call him the love of my life, but he's a pal and doesn't mind if i go on a date; we have an open relationship; the only thing he asks for in return is a bowl of food in the morning and another and night and oh yea fresh water....

5. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

her great taste in men

smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yup - my future guy....but with a few more qualities that I can't mention here...and then I'd drop the open relationship bit and i'd provide a bit more than a dish  of canned food and fresh water...maybe....

1. Greek One profile image77
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

?

well...i'm shopping around...this one will do for now, but it's just not good enough - there's no passion......and we don't talk about anything...he's so silent...just stares at me and expects me to know what's on his mind.....and the sexual intimacy has never been there ....and right from the beginning......we're just like room mates....and he doesn't work...sleeps too  much...now I'm complaining and confessing  and this was about the best things you like in your partner.  Any advice?

http://www.scottdonkin.com/cart/images/panasonicEV2610K.jpg

ooooohhhhhhh.........ohhhhhhhhh.............never thought about that......thanks GreekOne!  but what about the silence?......well.....I guess there'd be the quiet purrrrr of the motor to keep me company......and breakup the silence for a change.  Thanks Again!!!  I knew you'd have the answer!

http://www.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/asustek_internet_radio_air_1.jpg

i tried that......it's just not the same......

anyway, gotta get ready for school...later....

6. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

i mean work!

i KNEW you are only 18!

7. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

That she loves me for me and her nice butt hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

8. profile image0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

The best thing is her feeling for me.

9. PackSecure profile image59
    PackSecureposted 6 years ago

His caring and loving nature.

working