jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Brazilian women or Latina of New York only?

1. 62
    lz25posted 6 years ago

I’m a young Latino man from New York,but now I live upstate near Albany.Latina Women are beautiful,but I think Brazilian women
    are more beautiful than Latina women,and Brazilians are not Hispanic.Ive always liked Brazilian women,but I have never been with one,and I want one.Other than Brazil is there a local are in New York where I can find a Brazilian woman?I would like to marry a Brazilian woman some day.

2. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

I'm sure you do. They're usually available at the nearest super market...next to the meat section. I think the price is something like $20 or so, but I'm sure you can find good bargains off season. Keep checking.. wink

(And welcome here...btw smile)

1. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol Meat Section??

Another Friday Fantasy here at HubPages lol

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

hmm interesting post, I have a neighbor here from Rio, she is beautiful btw

hmmm how about making it fair to all, so they can join in as well,

it is your prerogative to choose but of course physical is just one way to choose a lover

3. Phillyfreeze69 profile image60
      Phillyfreeze69posted 6 years ago

Hi Lz25, your proximity to Albany is a plus because the state capitol annex has many archives that you can use to research for Brazilian females( that being the state census) where you can locate Brazilian females in your area. Also, brush up on your Portuguese. smile