jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

Do you were alor of make-up?

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I love natural beauty and hate women with painted up faces, what do you think?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i agree - many women who do wear makeup however know how to apply it well so that it does not look like a 'painted face'.

1. Madison22 profile image78
        Madison22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Optimus, I love make up and  I apply it wear it looks like a natural glow, very subtle. In the summer I rarely wear any at all.

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I mostly prefer the natural look, although, I do like how eyeliner/mascara looks if done properly.  Heavy foundations and thick waxy lips are kinda gross.

In my opinion, the real problem with make up is that many women don't know how to use it.  They trowel it on, don't blend it properly, pick the wrong tones etc., and end up creating a distraction rather than the effect they were hoping for.

3. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

I don't wear alot of makeup unless I'm ACTING Gay in a Religious Forum lol

4. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

I don't wear any makeup, not even a foundation. The one thing that I love though is lip gloss... I think there's something so 'delicate' about a fresh clean face with just a hint of gloss on the lips...

For me, personally, nicely groomed hair, nails and smart clothes are way more important that tons of make up... but of course, everyone should do what they feel most comfortable with - I just don't with make up. smile

5. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

nope, no make up. occasionaly i do, but not usally.

6. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

No, very little. I don't have the inclination for it. I do use a little most days but it goes as far as mascara and ... that's it. I use a lipbalm too but that's more like using vaseline than lipstick.

For the record - I don't even brush my hair big_smile

7. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

Not a lot but never go out without eyeliner and lip gloss.  Only for parties I splurge in full make up and hairstyle.

8. 0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

I never wear makeup.

9. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

a lil bit that accents your beauty is good.

10. taganisted profile image78
    taganistedposted 6 years ago

I don't wear any make up day to day, and only eye liner and lip gloss or pale lipstick on nights out. I don't understand how two inches of orange foundation topped off with garish eyeshadow and a bottle of mascara can be attractive.

11. ms.huntington profile image59
    ms.huntingtonposted 6 years ago

I swore when I was younger I wouldn't ware any make up. Now, haha, it's still the same. Only I use a bit of eyeliner and this tiny brush that has an airbrush concealer that I dab on an area or two. I dislike the feeling of having make up on. I feel like my face can't move, lipstick tastes icky, and I just don't like it. Plus, there doesn't seem to be such a big difference. For me my make-up has to be done by someone who really knows what their doing, because I sure don't know how to work make up. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against make-up but I really appreciate and admire natural beauty. Glad to know there are many others who feel the same way!

12. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I were alor... lol