jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

How much do you willing spend on a dress that you like?

1. syvette profile image58
    syvetteposted 7 years ago

I often go shopping,but buy nothing beacuse of the high marked price.
    I persuade myself that next time you will get a more beautiful one with a lower price.However,most time,almost the same one but definitely more expensive.

MY toleratance is USD 20,many person said that I just have a day dream....

What about you?

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

M-M-M-My Daydream is to hava the right legs to complimenta wearing a dress... Buying a rag for $20 simply would not do! sad

I was born with 2 left legs.... it is only a handicap when I am expected to walk in a straight line. I do not walk or veer off in an anti-clockwise direction by choice!

Why Do you think online shopping can help me if I can't even keep my legs inline? hmm

1. syvette profile image58
      syvetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

First,I'm sooooooooooooo sorry to hear that!!!

And then maybe you can just jump in place of walk.

Last,custom-made things will help you,don't worry ,and also the long dress will hide your left legs,so no body will see them as you could't  go out with your butt exposed.

Good luck!!! And left the other things to GOD,dear~~

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

yikes An Exposed left legged Butt? roll

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Some times you have to go a little higher than $20...
    I would not pay more than $100 currently though.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

Ten Dollars, stingy, i just use my charm and smile it is better than expensive clothes and besides expensive doesnt really makes you presentable or beautiful

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You ARE right! if you are pretty, you are pretty in any dress, as long as it fits you and the right colour! No point to spend too much! And if you are old fat cow... get a diet at least, not a dress.

6. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I will spend up to $100 for a dress, only because I have to buy petite & they always seem to run more.  I only have 2 or 3 dresses.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You beat me, I have one smile

7. myownworld profile image81
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

One doesn't need to buy expensive clothes to look good. A tastefully chosen dress is more important than a price tag. Often, the simplest of things can look most elegant if worn with style. smile

8. profile image0
    Precious Williamsposted 7 years ago

I would spend whatever the price was of a dress that I thought was good value for money.  It must be good quality fabric, well cut, a good fit, suit my style and be in black, white or grey and be suitable to bring out time and time again.  If it doesn't fit those criteria I wouldn't buy it and I would get out my sewing machine, cut my own pattern and make the garment.

working