jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How To Care For Sterling Silver Jewlery

1. 0
    Precious Williamsposted 6 years ago

Hi dbrennan90
    A tip for the future.  This amount of information should really go into a hub.  You obviously put a lot of work into it and it makes an interesting read.

2. candycox profile image59
    candycoxposted 6 years ago

Sterling Silver can also be clean through baking soda.

3. ScientificGear profile image59
    ScientificGearposted 6 years ago

Yes the information you have can be put to a hub as what Precious Williams said.

I just noticed that your 2nd to the last para is spun & awkward to read, which decreases the quality of information you gave.

Anyway, another fast & effective way to clean silver and virtually all semi-precious stones jewelry is though ultrasonic cleaning.

4. warrior78 profile image61
    warrior78posted 5 years ago

Ιf you want to make your silver jewel become again new, find a laboratory of silver jewels, for rodium plating and after each week Clean it with a soft cloth..Τhe cost for the rodium plating is about 6$ or 7$ for one jewel, it naturally depends how many fast wants becomes rich the craftsman:))
    Unless you want something temporary..follow the other ways..

5. medor profile image72
    medorposted 5 years ago

very good article on the care of silver.  I like the simple way to clean and have put it in my personal file of household tips.  Thanks!

6. Calgarz profile image60
    Calgarzposted 5 years ago

I learned a trick in Chemistry class. I use Coke. I dip them there for a few minutes and then I rinse with tap water and dry them. Good as new.