jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

what are the worst fashion trends?

1. cccaatt profile image61
    cccaattposted 6 years ago

the first two that come into my head are spidery lashes and leggings as pants what are some you can think of?

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

well, in the 60's it was bouffant hairdos (big hair) we "ratted" our hair and ruined it.  Now I personally feel that tongue piercings are pretty gross.  Also some (but not all) of those horrid tattoos on women's shoulders.  little old ladies in flowered dresses should all be shot, but maybe they aren't trying to make a fashion statement.

1. cccaatt profile image61
      cccaattposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i hate tongue piercings too i can't believe people would put a hole in their own tongue!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

This (I took this myself):

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4735764497_fc0c60dfa5_b.jpg

4. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

oh, you mean that lady in the bright pink pants?  or the whole scene?  where is the fashion?  oh.  that's what you mean.  right.

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

no, I know you meant the guy with the funny shorts!  but how could you not fall instantly in love with someone like that!  hahahahaha!

5. PaperNotes profile image60
    PaperNotesposted 6 years ago

IMO, platform shoes and rattails.

6. Diane Inside profile image86
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

I have to go with the pants on the ground picture, worst trend ever, I just want to go jerk those pants down even more. They think thats cool? Whatever!

7. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Yup, gotta agree with the pants hanging off the a$$ while showing the briefs or boxers or whatever else is underneath. 
    I mean, seriously, we all know whats under there, right?  lol

8. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

-Mullet
    -The Wave (when girls use to tease their bangs and drench them in hairspray to make them stand up/it was like a wall…the taller the better…)
    -one pant leg rolled up

working