jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

full slips or half slips?

1. profile image60
    lady phenieposted 6 years ago

I would love to know what is your preference,a nice half slip or a feminine full slip?

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
      Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Full slips

1. profile image60
        lady phenieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Bard,
                     WOW that was a rapid reply,x

2. psycheskinner profile image79
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

People still wear slips?

2. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I am a fast worker! lol

Seriously though it is great to see you have joined us! smile

1. profile image60
      lady phenieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thankyou,it is all very new to me.How do i update my hub?

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
        Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Click on your hub and at the top you should see an Edit option just click on that. It is very easy to use this place once you get used to it. You get a lot of module options for text, photos, news, videos etc. Have a look at some of the top hubbers on here to see what sort of layouts they are using too. I am still learning!

Posting in the forums is a great way to meet people here and ask advice.

Good luck!

3. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

I haven't worn a slip since I was in high school!  but then, I am such a hippie!

4. Bard of Ely profile image88

I'm a hippie that loves slips!

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Slips are good. Either would do the job. No preference, unless I am planning on taking them off in the future. If that would be the case, then I would be more interested in half slips than full.

lol lol lol lol lol

6. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I have a half slip I wear under my white skirts. I woul prefer none but it is best not to be responsible for motor accidents. smile

7. Bard of Ely profile image88

Blondepoet, I remember you told us all that you still wear slips in a hub of mine on the subject! And you will remember that I love them so am delighted to see that Lady Phenie is joining us here!

1. blondepoet profile image78
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Awww Bard your memory becomes you. I remember too. Nothing wrong with a woman donning a slip I say lol. You have always been a man of good taste. smile

8. profile image60
    chevy34_00posted 6 years ago

Both types of slips

9. profile image60
    Janeiiposted 6 years ago

I see this Forum Topic went inactive.  I do have new info.  I like to wear half slips primarily for the availability to make adjustments to make it show when I have the desire to show my slip.  Several people have stated that some men get turned on at the sight of a lacy slip showing below the hemline. I have been witness to that. I try to make sure the lace shows an even amount around my hemline so that my slip show doesn't look trashy. My current boyfriend likes that look so I tend to please him wherever possible.  I've even learned something new - he lays himself out on the floor on his back and has me step over him.  Seems harmless to me, but it's a turn-on for him. I started out stepping over him across his chest, but I have recently stepped over him across his shoulders to let him see up. So to keep him in line, I show off my slip and step over him when he wants.  A half slip best suits my need, and his.

1. profile image61
      JimmyC20593posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I also love both types of slips and wear one or the other daily under my clothes along with the satin panties I wear.  Feeling the 2 materials glide over each other is a sensation that is unparalleled.   
      I too get a thrill, as I have the last 43 years I can remember being in love with lingerie, with seeing a ladies slip show under her skirt or dress and when I embrace my wife when she is wearing her slip and satin panties and I fondle her, it is a turn on for her also. 
      I say to all women, please start wearing more slips, it can only do man kind a great service and pleasure.

working