jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

1. Afzal imam profile image60
    Afzal imamposted 6 years ago

hw to select a jeans for looking sweet,cute,smart,slim in this dress

1. Bikash jha profile image60
      Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Select a jeans which you can wear real low lol just kidding

2. wildorangeflower profile image62
      wildorangeflowerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

jeans can be worn with style but you must choose the one which is appropriate for your figure and the one you feel most comfortable with, jeans can look classy and sexy with a high heel and a blouse to go with it.
      Low waist isn't too good for thin and women with small butt -- hips I mean, skinny jeans check them out to reduce the flabby legs -- makes you look taller
      cute sweet, then wear a jeans with a nice shoes sexy and heeled  not rubber shoes

1. lauren03 profile image60
        lauren03posted 6 years ago in reply to this

skinny jeans lol

2. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

I like hip huggers....

3. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

1. SuperCC profile image61
      SuperCCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

haha good one!

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Here's a hub from Frogdropping that directly answers your question

an amazing hubber and she has 3 more hubs about jeans directly

good luck!

5. 60
    jayakolposted 6 years ago

Choose something that will suit your personality and never select extremely skin hugging jeans since it will make all the loose flab prominent. If you wear body slimming under pants you can go for a little slim fit jeans. This will help you to look a little slim. If the colour and quality suits your personality you will any day look cute and smart.

6. 61
    Kimberly125posted 6 years ago

Good site. I just want to share my experience in here. Actually nowadays Acne is a huge problem. 3 Months ago i was suffered about this problem. Then my friend was told me that she use Himani BOROPLUS Anti Acne cream and it's good worked about her. I trust her, that's why i started to used this acne cream and yes i was quite relief from my acne. Himani BOROPLUS ANTI ACNE cream is a herbal product, pimple free and no side effect cream. I use it continue and quite relax about Acne. If anybody suffer with Acne problem, you can try this cream once. Thank you.

7. SuperCC profile image61
    SuperCCposted 6 years ago

Try bootcut with flare for a more sophisticated look, they are quite flattering on hourglass shaped figures which happen to be most of the feamale population. An added bonus will be standing a part from the crowd clad in suffocating skinny jeans.
    Please stay away from destroyed denim if you are at a young adult or mature age.Good luck! smile

8. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

how about this Gene?

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is it you, Greek One?
      I do not see any jeans in the photo.

1. Greek One profile image79
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that's Gene Simmons from the band K.I.S.S.

1. 0
          Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am so behind on entertainment, sorry.

9. 60
    traderstoneposted 6 years ago

Do you want to show your personality? if you do, just choose the jeans that can make you special and different.