jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Body wash with no petroleum products.

1. Heuchera profile image83
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

I tried the heavily-advertised Olay 7-in-one and got great results on my skin, but then found two reasons to ditch it:  1) it contains petroleum products; and 2) the gunk that it left behind made my shower slimy, and ended up clogging my drain.  Yuck!  Who knows of a great, ultra-moisturizing body wash that has nicer ingredients, preferably plant based?

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm right with you on this one. Loreal isn't much different. I would like an organic product instead of all the toxic ingredients added to facial lotions and other products.

Hopefully someone knows a good plant based organic facial product.

smile

1. SpaTreats2U profile image62
        SpaTreats2Uposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know of a great plant based skin care product line. Contact me via my profile. Best wishes!

2. TheQuestion profile image62
      TheQuestionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

petroleum products?
      you mean like lube?
      like astro-glide?

3. SpaTreats2U profile image62

Hi Heuchera and Kimberly,
      There are other options. Visit my profile to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you!

4. SpaTreats2U profile image62

There are no benefits to having mineral oil or other petroleum based ingredients in personal care products. organic in personal care products doesn't really have much merit in the US. I do know of some good plant based products. Contact me via my profile.

5. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Water. Just plain clean water. smile

2. profile image60
    jayakolposted 6 years ago

Sometimes, the petroleum products are harmful for your skin. Always go for branded body wash since these products will not contain petroleum products. Always go for natural and PH balanced body wash. Aroma therapy, Nivea are always recommended by the dermatologists.

working