jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Men's accessories

1. FashionFame profile image61
    FashionFameposted 6 years ago

Fashion accessories are like must have for women. What is that one accessory that suits women and men as well?

1. brimancandy profile image82
      brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sunglasses and hats. I have about 6 pairs of sunglases and about 10 or 12 baseball caps. I never pay more than $5.00 for a hat, and when I buy sunglasses, it is usually a sale where you buy one pair, you get 3 free.

I also have two wallets that I have not used. Both are expensive, but, I got them for like $6.00 a piece on sale at 90 percent off.

2. 0
    UNLOVED ROHITposted 6 years ago

I think there are lots of accessories that suit both men as well as women. Lets say a watch not all watch can be worn by bot sex but some are there meant for all. For sports fashion there sweat band his is used even as accessories is suited both male and female.There are  tops and bracelets may be not girly type but some punk accessories are well suited for most all gender.

1. Glenn Raymond profile image61
      Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I may not be pretty, but the best accesory for me is anything spelled T-O-O-L.....

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

This season, I would not be caught dead out on the social scene sans my cod piece...

1. travelespresso profile image83
      travelespressoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol And this fashion accessory is good for women?   Hmmm.

1. steve-bc-ca profile image61
        steve-bc-caposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ugg boots are apparently cool for both men and women, but is that an accessory.
        How about a diaper bag? It was important for us to find the perfect bag as we would both be using it. That's the only accessory I've shared with a women, that I'm willing to share with anyone. haha

4. 59
    jimandoposted 5 years ago

There are loads of mens accessories, scarfs, gloves, hats, sunglasses, belts.

I own all of these things and regularly find my girlfriend wearing them, that might be more to do with the fact that she thinks they are big and cosy to wear.

5. Calgarz profile image60
    Calgarzposted 5 years ago

Watch and shades.

6. dianne143 profile image60
    dianne143posted 5 years ago