jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Should fragrances be different for different seasons?

1. FashionFame profile image59
    FashionFameposted 6 years ago

Should fragrances be different for different seasons?

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What a GREAT Question! smile

Here's a Great Answer to the bigger picture! hmm

If you asked the 3' 6" Escalator Security guy who spends his whole day going up and down on the local mall escalators; with his nose in everyone's business and their shopping bags:

Then I bet you $10 that he'd tell you that the NEED for some people to change their fragrance; is Only Exceeded By: The NEED to change their Undies at least once throughout those seasons in question!! yikes

2. Chaotic Chica profile image85
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

I don't know if they should but I change up my scents for the seasons. 
    For early spring through mid fall, I like Angel by Thierry Mugler for special occasions. It's a light scent that works well with my natural chemistry.
    For mid fall through winter, I opt for Hypnotic Poison.  It's heavy and a little bit goes a long way. A girl friend of mine and I have decided that it smells a bit like fresh baked cookies.
    I like scents that smell yummy and that's hard to find in a perfume.  Too many perfumes have that chemical smell to them and I can't stand that.  That's why for every day use, I usually grab a scented lotion from Victoria's Secret like Sugar Baby or Candy Baby.  I adored their wildberry bouquet line until they discontinued it.
    Like I said, I don't know if you should, but I do! smile

3. rayleelovecj profile image61
    rayleelovecjposted 6 years ago

I dont know if they should be changed for every season? I constantly change what fragrance im wearing. It is never the same each day!!! I love to smell good so i always have a bunch of different scents.

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 6 years ago

Somehow, something lighter seems more appropriate for spring and summer; I use D&G Masculine during the warm seasons, and D&G The One for the cool ones.
      Yes, I like D&G smile

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I used to always wear the same scent if I was going out for a night out. I think if you find a perfume that smells good on you, you should stick to it. Different perfumes smell different on different people, plus after a time they can clash with your body sweat and produce an entirely different fragrance which might be nice...or not.
      Anyway since I moved to Spain I don't wear any perfume, because they attract mosquitoes.

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That explains why I often get so many gnat bites smile