jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Shopping behaviour of women

1. Stooge profile image81
    Stoogeposted 8 years ago

What proportion do personal hygiene products comprise of women's monthly expenditure? What are the typical personal hygiene products women buy?

1. MrMarmalade profile image84
      MrMarmaladeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Buy one of thousands of books and they will tell you.
      Sit and watch four hours of TV, they will show you at least five different products in that period of time.

2. 0
    Abhinayaposted 8 years ago

Sorry I didn't get you.

When women shop for their family, it is always health and happiness that comes to their mind first.

3. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

When I was younger I noticed I sometimes bought certain facial products when I was out shopping with friends.  However, I learned these concoctions were actually making me break out, so I started just washing my face with warm water and this cleared up my acne.  Also, putting sun block on my face and a little bit of exposure to sunlight improved my complexion considerably.  However, I can admit I probably have more than hundred dollars worth of beauty products that were causing my acne and which I just store in a box.  My skin is very temperamental though, so for the majority of people these products probably do wonders.  Proactive was one of the few I remember as being over priced and actually making me break out worse.

4. Stooge profile image81
    Stoogeposted 8 years ago

Thanks all for replying. I had asked this question to get some background for a personal hygiene client I was serving. The project is over, and I do not really need more answers now. I was pretty late in discovering Hubpages. Ideally, I should have put this question here two months back. Bad luck for me. WIll surely put more questions related to the work I do.