jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

More and more people prefer to buy wedding dress online

1. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Just one question for your...what's a "weeding-dress?" Is that something you garden with? smile

1. 2uesday profile image86
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just what I need - a weeding dress not a wedding dress... still  think I prefer jeans and shirt for my weeding days. smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

My mom made my wedding dress. I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt for weeding.

3. profile image59
    traderstoneposted 6 years ago

Buying wedding dress online can help us save much money, moreover, there are different styles of dresses online for our choices, i think that is why we want to buy our dresses online.

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago

No blatant hub promotion here, nosirree.

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ha, I think so.

I can't imagine buying a wedding dress online. unless it's your 3rd or 4th ... hmm

2. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

Having been married 5 times, I know something about wedding dresses, and I would never buy one online.  First you have no idea what it REALLY looks like.  There might be a pretty picture of an attractive model wearing it, but you can't tell the quality of the dress from a picture and who knows what you'll end up with. 

What does the fabric feel like? How does this particular style of dress look on your body type? You will obviously have to get the dress fitted no matter where you buy it from, and half the fun of getting married is shopping for the dress.  So you might just as well go to the dress shops where you can see first hand what you are getting.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I totally agree. I was attempting sarcasm. hmm 

the wedding dress is special and certainly would need to be seen and felt.

I think also it is a special time for the first time bride and her mom. It was for me.

as you say disturbia, there would be no way of knowing the quality and fit.

4. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Yes... It's True.. Not Just your Weeding Dress - Also your Groundsman's suit...

5. IBVee profile image60
      IBVeeposted 6 years ago

I'm buying my dress online

6. Bickster profile image61
      Bicksterposted 6 years ago

I have bought my wedding dress online. Am really impressed with the high quality. Definitely no regrets. Its my first time getting married. Mind you I did buy it a good year before the wedding so if it was a dud I would have enough time to get something else.

7. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...i bought one on line when i married stan....my sixth marriage...they accommodated me by adding a splash of colour...i was pretty happy about that...stan was quite the rascal....this was taken right after he said 'i do'...I couldn't help myself...thanks for the thread btw...brought back good memories for me!

http://tackyweddings.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/wed7.jpg?w=450

not sure if I'll buy one online the next time around....

8. profile image60
      agnlehellyposted 3 years ago

Evening Dress Discount,Evening Dress Custom,Evening Dress Wholesale,Evening Dress Online Sales.

9. profile image60
      agnlehellyposted 3 years ago

Evening Dress Discount,Evening Dress Custom,Evening Dress Wholesale,Evening Dress Online Sales.
      Providing a variety of Evening Dress,For example A-line,Chiffon,Halter,Mini,Sexy,One Shoulder,Strapless,V-neck,Sweetheart Evening Dress of Wholesale,Custom,Online Sales up to 70% Discount at Weddingdressbbs.com

working