Finding accessories for wedding

1. 61
    fincliffposted 6 years ago

Hi, I am new here. I am planning my wedding, and need some good ideas for my wedding dress and thus I am collecting whatever ideas I am getting here. Before planning my dress I am planning on other things like the wedding accessories and wedding jewelry.
    And, I am very excited as I have so many things going on in my mind, and I don't know which one to give first priority.

Now some of my friends are telling me to buy jewelry that matches my wedding dress, but some are suggesting to buy contrast color accessories. So, I am in a total puzzle. Any suggestions?

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I have written two hubs on this topic - one is cheap wedding ideas and the other is about a checklist for planning your wedding.

And as to accessories - go classic with gold, white gold or silver. Plus diamonds or pearls if you wish.

When you try and match a wedding dress it can go awry.

3. lifedancer profile image81
    lifedancerposted 6 years ago

You don't say what kind of budget you have and goals for the future.  If you are rich, rich, rich, then buy 22K yellow gold jewelry and wear a simple dress, so they compliment each other.  If you are poor, buy something you can wear in the future or rent a dress.  Don't have your bridesmaids buy those stupid formal dresses that they will never wear again.  Try instead to shop together for tops and skirts or dresses that could be used for parties in the future.  Remember, you can look like a queen in fake jewelry and non-U.S. traditional dress.  You will be happier to have the money for a house or child's education in the future.  Be beautiful, but don't go into debt or spend a lot of money on one day.  Yes, the pictures will be nice, but you can have the same beauty without the $5000 dress.  My opinion.