jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Most people I know are so beautiful

1. Maira818 profile image83
    Maira818posted 6 years ago

I was just thinking that most people i know in the real world(family and friends), and even online are so beautiful (i don't mean physically, i mean they are good people)... I love people like that... there are a few that get on my nerves, but like anything in life you have to take the good with the bad I guess... I think I have had the luck of knowing more of the good and less of the bad.

God bless big_smile

1. MeGunner profile image73
      MeGunnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lucky you. One of the 'angels' in my life recently refused to pay me the money he's been owing me for over a year...

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Maira, what a great message, and I like to think the same is true as well.  I have to work hard at letting those few take more of my thoughts than all the great folks, even here

cool thread - deserves a dance I say big_smile

3. A la carte profile image60
    A la carteposted 6 years ago

While I would say I have met more good than bad I most certainly would not be calling them beautiful...yeah I know ...I am a grouch:)

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Even the meanest person has a trace of beauty...

...and even the most beautiful person has a trace of ugliness.

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think I've known a person or two who don't have a shred of beauty in them, and a beautiful person or two who don't have a shred of ugly in them. 

Having said that, I agree with the OP.  I'm often moved by how absolutely kind and friendly most people are.  Well, except for about 65% of the people who are pushing shopping carts at the grocery store (but shopping carts can make some people nuts), and a couple of "pieces of work" I've seen on the forums, here, from time to time.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

5. RevLady profile image61
    RevLadyposted 6 years ago

It has been my discovery in life, that sometimes, those who get on our nerves, God will raise up to become our best friends. When those we like and consider good have no time for us when we really need assistance, those who get on our nerves, may be the ones to lend us a helping hand.

6. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Most people I know could be more beautiful. They just appear to err on the side of ugly ...

Thankfully, those that I really care about are more than just beautiful smile

Have to say that the guy driving the Chelsea tractor (that was in front of me yesterday) had more than a shred of stupid in him ...