jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

reducing belly fat

1. matherese profile image61
    mathereseposted 5 years ago

how would go about reducing fat round your stomach? execice or liposuction?

1. lisi2189 profile image61
      lisi2189posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is a mix of diet and exercise. By diet I don't mean starvation, I mean balance. Eating the right foods can make a big difference to your mid-section. Check out my hub on this subject, I think it might be helpful to you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Eat-More-Protei … -Belly-Fat

2. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

I practice the shrink your stomach method, I wrote a hub about it.  smile

1. QudsiaP1 profile image61
      QudsiaP1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Katiem2, along with exercise.

3. rcrm89 profile image76
    rcrm89posted 5 years ago

Improving dietary habits and increasing physical activity levels before even thinking about surgical methods.

4. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

Go for exercise. I bought myself a belly trainer, which I use every day, because I've reached that age when fat might go there rather than in other places where I actually really bady need it (I noticed that was starting to happen, although I'm skinny as a rake). So, I use my trainer, and my belly is still as flat as a pancake.

5. Calgarz profile image60
    Calgarzposted 5 years ago

No carbs after 6 pm, crunches (20 a day), and clenching your abdominal muscles regularly. It helps compact the tummy area.

6. chrissie123 profile image76
    chrissie123posted 5 years ago

if you are patient and willing to work hard id say exercise!!! I lost over 20 pounds just by training myself at home! Cardio is great and dont forget weight training it really helps!!! just make sure to diet and exercise together never skip either! Dieting without exercise leaves loose skin!

7. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

Liposuction, NEVER!
    Exercise, diet control is the way to go.

8. hoodieweather profile image60
    hoodieweatherposted 5 years ago

Good ol' fashioned cardio is a staple in losing belly or any kind of fat on your body. High intensity training!

9. Time4Travel profile image81
    Time4Travelposted 5 years ago

It's not always easy (I know), but exercising and eating a healthy diet are the way to go.

10. 60
    Travisansposted 5 years ago

I understand your problem, and wanna suggest you to use HCG Ultra Diet you could know more about this on this link.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/HCG-Ultra-Diet- … ffectively