jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Edible fashion

1. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

A dress made entirely out of eggplant
    Photo by: yeonju.me
    If Lady Gaga's meat dress made you cringe more than it made your mouth water, perhaps South Korean artist Sung Yeonju's creations will be more your speed. Yeonju started her "Wearable Food" series two years ago using everday edible items like eggplant, tomatoes, and bubblegum to create stunning dresses and corsets. Per her website, "this series forces viewers to defy the actual meaning, the functionalities, and the aspects of what clothing signifies in our lives.

check out the other edible fashion pieces...
    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/e … toViewer=1
    instead of going out to dinner,you can eat your outfit...

2. Mistress of Spice profile image61
    Mistress of Spiceposted 5 years ago

its very creative...................eggplant.........lol how many eggplant did it take..just curious...i suppose for a larger person much morrrrr...Umm..

mistress of spice

3. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

Wouldn't you worry about a plague of bugs attacking you and eating what you wear?  I mean if Gaga wore that meat dress outside like a regular person, it wouldn't have been long before dogs would have knocked her down so they could have her dress for lunch.

4. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

Well, they should have at least made it Parmesan. Nobody likes egg plant plain. The shrimp corset looked pretty tasty.

5. 2uesday profile image91
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

If they make accessories, when they they say "I'll eat my hat" now you really can!

1. ediggity profile image61
      ediggityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Or, "eat my shorts."