jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

1. dressmeperfect profile image59
    dressmeperfectposted 5 years ago

I think the new open lips by Louboutin are stunning but possibly unwearable and will just sit in your wardrobe.
    Please respond if you have invested in a pair please let me know if they are as beautiful on as they look !!!

1. heimudan profile image59
      heimudanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do own these.  I might not have purchased them for myself but I have a husband who needless to say likes to see me in them.  Yes they are stunning.  They are wearable.  I  call these type of shoes Dinner only shoes.  My husband must walk SLOW, Valet park, dinner and home.  They are shoes for men.  Not for us.  If I was single or more cost conscious I would wait for some Gucci or Stuart Weitzman to go on sale at 3"  .

Regarding Paris I lived in Paris and Lyon and saw those heels everywhere.  Come on the biggest names in Fashion are creating the shoes and giving the public what they want.  I were them for small periods of time and then buy fun funky loafers and converses to balance it out.!!! LOL

2. Midnight Oil profile image91
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

They look as if they are right out of some dodgy blue movie to be honest.

I could never understand why women in those sort of films had to wear really high heel stilettos in bed - it looks really dangerous.

According to my wife, who is French, if you were to wear those shoes in Paris, people think you are a woman of the night !  Anything higher that 3 inches is a no go zone..

3. Ellarose92 profile image61
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

I think there very cute shoes but not wearable the heel is way to thin

4. bridgessarah profile image59
    bridgessarahposted 5 years ago

Are these comfortable shoes?

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Gotta hand it to you Spammers... you are learning to make your posts almost believable with your tag team Q & As roll

Why are you YELLING IN OUR FORUMS? hmm

With our due respect to Hookers throughout the world... At Least they contribute more to human society than pathetic Spammers! hmm