jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

which face scrub do you like?

1. Mrs asif profile image54
    Mrs asifposted 6 years ago

I have used a clearasil deep pore treatment scrub and it is simply fabulous.its creamy and gently removes the debris on skin.Which scrub do you like to use  ?

1. Bill Manning profile image72
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I use those green and yellow dishwashing scrub pads for my face. I've got oily skin and those do a great job on my face. big_smile

What?? hmm

Mrs asifposted 6 years ago in reply to this

what??

Just making a joke, but I do use those to wash my face. smile

alright.Bill manning i am thinking to save money and follow you .One all rounder for all purposes.One dish washing scrub pad for my kitchen and me. .

Oh I use a different one for my dishes! lol

Thanks for following me. smile

No thanks as i am pleased to follow you .One secret i would like to share dish washing scrub pads are really good for cracked heel .I have tried them so many time on my heels.But not for face.

1. Tammy Favata profile image82
                  Tammy Favataposted 6 years ago in reply to this

St. Ives has a scrub that is great and cheep. You can find it almost anywhere for less then $5.00. Myoo. My husband likes it too.  Gets rid of all the blackheads and blemishes.  Love Love Love it!

2. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Philosophy daily exfoliating cleanser - awesome stuff!

3. Victoria Stephens profile image82
    Victoria Stephensposted 6 years ago

Anything with apricot in it seems to work a treat.xxx

4. malinifreelancer profile image59
    malinifreelancerposted 6 years ago

I use homemade scrub. Take one teaspoon of sugar, and scrub mildly on your face, it removes blackheads or whiteheads to some extent. Then steam your face for 5-7 minutes. Now you can exfoliate your skin with Oats pack..Leave it to dry for 5 minutes and wash off. Now you would have beautiful skin. Note: do not use chemical based face scrub, later your skin faces many problems

5. camlo profile image82
    camloposted 6 years ago

A number of years ago, I began to use one for men from the Body Shop. I only used it once or twice a week, as instructed, and found myself having laser treatment about a year later to remove all the broken capillaries on my nose and cheeks I'd never had before.
    I've never touched a facial scrub since.

6. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

Garnier's Pure 3 in 1 works a treat.  You ca use it as a face wash, an exfoliator or a face mask.  And it is a great space saver when travelling.

7. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 6 years ago

i use l'oreals apricot scrub  it gives me a really clean feeling and keeps me acne free or i make my own which i wrote about!!

8. TinaTango profile image80
    TinaTangoposted 6 years ago

i love love love love the Apricot scrub....I forget who the company is, I believe it's St. Ives?  Compared to Pro Active and all other expensive acne wash, this was by far the best for me!

working