jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

What is your make-up routine?

1. 60
    tbm112posted 5 years ago

Just for fun, I thought I would see what your make-up routine is! My make-up routine takes about 10 minutes at most! Plus, do you leave your daytime make-up on to go out at night? Whats your "going out" make-up routine!
    Cant wait to hear back!

1. TheBlondie profile image61
      TheBlondieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In the morning, I keep it pretty simple for school or just going out. I usually put on a bit of champagne-colored eyeshadow and some brown mascara, and some coverup if I need it. I sometimes wear a non-intense lipstick, usually something from e.l.f. cosmetics, but usually some Rose Salve from C.O. Bigelow- it smells good, has a tiny bit of color, and is super moisturizing. If its for a special occasion, I'll add a bit of slighly smudged coffee-colored eyeliner and a darker lip color. Ususally takes me 5-10 minutes, depending on where I'm going smile

1. GabbyBerry profile image60
        GabbyBerryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful! Heres a tip, if its a daily thing, and you weqar tons of make up,  try some natural stuff. You might look diffrent-scary without make up after a while.

2. Gabby G profile image82
      Gabby Gposted 5 years ago in reply to this

my makeup routine takes about 5 minutes. I start off with a tinted moisturizer. then I use a little blush, eyeshadow and lip gloss.  it looks very natural. I love the simplicity

3. coreysroom profile image61
      coreysroomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i always do my make - up over to go out at night especially if i worked all day, my skin is very oily and i always like a fresh look when going out.  sometimes if i am in a rush i will just powder with kabuki brush to take shine away and just apply lipstick, blush and liner.

4. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oops better get practicing, not good in the makeup wearing area  hmm:

5. Miss Paula profile image61
      Miss Paulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My make -up routine is every morning, up at 3:30am wash face with face scrub apply foundation,blush,etc. and out the door by 4:30am. when I go out for the evening I remove day make-up and start over so I look refreshed.

6. 0

none mostly

2. nancynurse profile image83
    nancynurseposted 5 years ago

I always use a makeup removal wipe at bedtime.Mostly because I am so tired. Then in the Am I really wash my face. If I am not going out I like to put on some beauty lotion ,sunscreen and blush and mascara and lipstick for my hubby!
    If going out I will use foundation and concealer. That is when I use eyeliner,brow brush, shadow and the others I have mentioned. Not much different  for going out at night except heavier blush ,etc.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

sometimes lip stick and lip gloss, but not on the face and eyes, one minute for both.

4. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

My makeup routine is minimal unless I'm going out to some special function, then I really like to glam up my eyes and lips.

I have great skin and I want to keep it that way, so for me it's more about good skincare than makeup. I usually I start off in the shower with a good orgnaic facial cleanser and then apply a little moisturizer and/or sun block after my shower. I never wear foundation makeup and since I don't want to absorb harmful chemicals through my skin, I try to stay with products that are natural, organic, and not tested on animals.

Occassionally I might apply a few swipes of mascara or a touch of lipstick and I'm good to go.

I cleanse and moisturize every night before going to bed also.

5. 60
    Doliusenposted 5 years ago

Do you want to get perfect look like Hollywood actress and models..If you seriously want to this..So this link will help you ..

6. recommend1 profile image70
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

My make-up routine is to politely mention 90 minutes before going out that we are going out in 90 minutes - then at 60 minutes - then at 30 minutes before - then tell her we are late again at 10 minutes after we should have left the house.

7. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

Shower, shave, clean teeth, go.

8. JIN1128 profile image79
    JIN1128posted 5 years ago

I use bare minerals makeup (it helps a lot for my skin), but my daily routine is pretty complicated.

9. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Being a guy, a large part of my life has been spent waiting for the make-up routine to end.

How bloody long can it take for the paint to dry??

1. 0