Meet the woman who has the most cosmetic surgeries - 52 procedures

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)
  1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago
    1. tritrain profile image70
      tritrainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I'd never have guessed she's 55 years old.

What will she do when she asks for a senior discount and nobody believes her?

Personally, I'm not sold on cosmetic surgery.

prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Right, but she is rich so I doubt if she will avail of discounts etc..

I don't endorse it either, it looks really unnatural.

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

It seems rather empty, doesn't it? I would rather stay fit and exercise and look real.

yes, plus the cost of maintaining it including the side effects. They did a good job on her face though.

3. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

I can sort of see her point, in SOME ways; and she looks attractive (no doubt).  I suppose there's no real "skin off her nose" (pun, I guess) in turning her "looks thing" into her own big, claim to fame.  There's not really a lot of signs of life/aliveness coming out from behind that exterior, though. I'd sure hate to see the apparently successful-enough results of all that surgery become something some other young girl(s) with low/no self-esteem decides to emulate.  hmm   As far as impressionable young girls go, this Cindy woman and that 23-year-old, record-making, grandmother who looks 48 are a couple of people nobody wants their daughter to turn into.   roll

you're right, not a good model specially for the youth whose concept of beauty and all are formed by the media and their peers who also think the same as they do..

4. johncimble profile image51
    johncimbleposted 13 years ago

I think she looks quite attractive especially for her age, but her face doesn't move quite naturally. I wonder what her profession is?

Don't know her profession. They did a good job on her face plus her lips too.

5. profile image58
    sweetsaphieposted 13 years ago

my self personally think she does look her age , i'm 64 and i look 64 thank goodness, it doesn,t matter who thinks what about your surgery , you can still tell they have had it, and you are still the age you are on the inside, that will never change , i am so glad i feel at peace with the way i look i'm happy, hubby is happy, and i can get on and live my life.i also think its so wonderful to sit and talk to and old lady ,or gent that are elderly and see all their flaws they have wonderful stories to tell what stories are these women gonna tell their grandchildren , oh baby i had a wonderful plastic surgeon look you cant see the lines  because dear you cant move your face . just my thoughts

And yes, what is more important is the inside, it will never change. Good for you, I also prefer it that way.

6. LittleFairy profile image60
    LittleFairyposted 13 years ago

So scary! Where did she get the guts from to go through all that procedures? Not to mention potential side effects. People should be happy for what they are.

7. dingdondingdon profile image61
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

Anyone who follows my hubs knows I'm interested in the subject of plastic surgery, so I may end up writing a hub about this woman!

I admit, I was expecting a horror show when I saw the number of procedures she's had done. But considering how many she's had, she looks good. You can tell she's had plastic surgery of course, but when you've had that many procedures done I think that's going to unavoidable.

Her face was well done, she sure has lots of patience undergoing all those time consuming and painful alterations. Will check for your hub about it..

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...five minutes of fame....whatevvvva?

and she looks her age...there are many women over 50 that look wunderful!...naturally

and of course...her body is still 55 whatever she does to it...she cannot stop the aging process...she should spend the money on getting some psych help...she must be so obsessed with her looks...find a hobby I say...or get a cat to take care of

a new hobby will be good for her, instead of maintaining her looks like that (which is costly), she should find some charities etc,

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)