jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

Meet the woman who has the most cosmetic surgeries - 52 procedures

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago
    1. tritrain profile image75
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'd never have guessed she's 55 years old.

What will she do when she asks for a senior discount and nobody believes her?

Personally, I'm not sold on cosmetic surgery.

prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right, but she is rich so I doubt if she will avail of discounts etc..

I don't endorse it either, it looks really unnatural.

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

It seems rather empty, doesn't it? I would rather stay fit and exercise and look real.

yes, plus the cost of maintaining it including the side effects. They did a good job on her face though.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I can sort of see her point, in SOME ways; and she looks attractive (no doubt).  I suppose there's no real "skin off her nose" (pun, I guess) in turning her "looks thing" into her own big, claim to fame.  There's not really a lot of signs of life/aliveness coming out from behind that exterior, though. I'd sure hate to see the apparently successful-enough results of all that surgery become something some other young girl(s) with low/no self-esteem decides to emulate.  hmm   As far as impressionable young girls go, this Cindy woman and that 23-year-old, record-making, grandmother who looks 48 are a couple of people nobody wants their daughter to turn into.   roll

you're right, not a good model specially for the youth whose concept of beauty and all are formed by the media and their peers who also think the same as they do..

4. johncimble profile image60
    johncimbleposted 5 years ago

I think she looks quite attractive especially for her age, but her face doesn't move quite naturally. I wonder what her profession is?

Don't know her profession. They did a good job on her face plus her lips too.

5. profile image60
    sweetsaphieposted 5 years ago

my self personally think she does look her age , i'm 64 and i look 64 thank goodness, it doesn,t matter who thinks what about your surgery , you can still tell they have had it, and you are still the age you are on the inside, that will never change , i am so glad i feel at peace with the way i look i'm happy, hubby is happy, and i can get on and live my life.i also think its so wonderful to sit and talk to and old lady ,or gent that are elderly and see all their flaws they have wonderful stories to tell what stories are these women gonna tell their grandchildren , oh baby i had a wonderful plastic surgeon look you cant see the lines  because dear you cant move your face . just my thoughts

And yes, what is more important is the inside, it will never change. Good for you, I also prefer it that way.

6. LittleFairy profile image83
    LittleFairyposted 5 years ago

So scary! Where did she get the guts from to go through all that procedures? Not to mention potential side effects. People should be happy for what they are.

7. dingdondingdon profile image61
    dingdondingdonposted 5 years ago

Anyone who follows my hubs knows I'm interested in the subject of plastic surgery, so I may end up writing a hub about this woman!

I admit, I was expecting a horror show when I saw the number of procedures she's had done. But considering how many she's had, she looks good. You can tell she's had plastic surgery of course, but when you've had that many procedures done I think that's going to unavoidable.

Her face was well done, she sure has lots of patience undergoing all those time consuming and painful alterations. Will check for your hub about it..

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...five minutes of fame....whatevvvva?

and she looks her age...there are many women over 50 that look wunderful!...naturally

and of course...her body is still 55 whatever she does to it...she cannot stop the aging process...she should spend the money on getting some psych help...she must be so obsessed with her looks...find a hobby I say...or get a cat to take care of

a new hobby will be good for her, instead of maintaining her looks like that (which is costly), she should find some charities etc,

working