jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

shoes that steal your breath!

1. bloe profile image60
    bloeposted 5 years ago via iphone

ohh bloes, i dont know whats running through your head right now, but all im getting is 'be mine be mine be mine'! but its not joke every girl would love to own those shoes, even if you wouldnt wear them (which i dont see why you wouldnt!) they would look amazing in your wardrobe! yes, diamonds and rhinstones are a girls best friend!

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Pretty much any shoe that is attached to a foot that just kicked me in the stomach, chest or throat will count as a shoe that steals my breath.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Not this woman, they look uncomfortable.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They look like they have mildew growing on them to me, if I'm being honest.

2. 2uesday profile image88
      2uesdayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, I would rather go bare foot than wear those shoes they shout 'fashion victim'.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Shoes that steal your breath, then break your ankle.

Sorry, not for me.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL I can see you lying there on the sidewalk, wheezing and grasping your leg, hollering, "Someone call Neiman Marcus and tell them I want a refund!"

5. zoey24 profile image83
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

I too love shoes but these ones look a bit tacky to me with all those stones on the front.

6. Anath profile image71
    Anathposted 5 years ago

I prefer them higher and deff. not gold or silver.

7. thighhighchick profile image59
    thighhighchickposted 5 years ago

Love heels but not them

8. smanty profile image73
    smantyposted 5 years ago

Well, I'm not a woman, but I am a runner and I love shoes, so my favorite right now are the vibram 5 finger shoes and the Reebok flex shoes.

9. My Stories profile image60
    My Storiesposted 5 years ago

They are a bit much, but then I just started wearing heels a year ago.  I used to hate them.  Now I love heels, but I like them simple. Those diamond heels might be good for a bride or something.