Clogged facial pores

1. Sneha Sunny profile image85
    Sneha Sunnyposted 5 years ago

I have this problem since I was 9. I have some clogged pore below my eyes. I don't know how and why this happened because I never used any kind of makeups and all when it appeared (when I was 9 years old). I don't put heavy makeups like foundations and all even today but still I have these clogged pores. I'm now 18. I clean my face twice a day with neem facewash and use cleansing milk to clean my face completely. I use scrubs (home made) sometimes (twice or thrice a month) and use chickpea flour as the face packs. I don't go for chemical based things much for my face. And use herbal products for my face. But still I can't get rid of these clogged pores. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go for severe treatments as I'm still a teenager and my body is still under development. Can anybody advice me related to this problem?? How can I treat this naturally??

It looks something like this  but mine are a bit bigger. It's aweful and gives the face a dirty look.

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

a dermatologist would be more help now..they need to identify the problem and offer some solutions

2. searchlurch9 profile image59
    searchlurch9posted 5 years ago

I agree with Stacie L. It's best to see a professional about this. They will have many options for you to take. Trust me they see plenty of teenagers since that's usually when problem skin develops.