jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

about handbag, please give your opinion

1. JIN1128 profile image80
    JIN1128posted 5 years ago

Hi girls and boys.  Please let me know how much you think it's reasonable to spend on a handbag?  And how many handbags should a woman have in her collection?  What different types of handbags should a woman have?  I love handbags, but recently realized I should try to limit myself.

1. lalalaura profile image60
      lalalauraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have 3 clutches- gold one, casual one, and silver one. I like the bags that you can hold on your lower arm or throw over your shoulder, so I have a brown and black one of those. Then I have a grey like everyday one that I call my junk purse and it has all my crap in it. Then I have a bunch of different colors of Longchamps. I highly suggest investing in as many as those as you can. They come in all different colors, bag sizes, and handle sizes. I wrote a hub on bags the other day you should check it out. Now in regards to price, I think it depends on your budget. I won't spend over $200 because that's just where my budget is but I absolutely love the more expensive bags. Check out my hub on bags and find out what my favorites for fall are!

2. JIN1128 profile image80
      JIN1128posted 5 years ago

Thanks!!

1. ixbag profile image60
        ixbagposted 5 years ago in reply to this

as for me, bags are items that make me stand out. so i care the most about them,  more than other outfits. I have 3 bags, a small white satchel,  a red shoulder bag and a black bucket bag. i wear the small satchel for  dress. The other 2 bags are almost bags joker. i can wear them in any occasion to match any outfits.  in my opinion, no matter how many bags one invests in, some classic and fashionable bags are  the most important.

working