jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

75 year Old Sherri Cook receives breast implants

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44234992/ … ?gt1=43001
    Many seniors are getting plastic surgery
    A new generation is turning to plastic surgery to mold the perfect bodies theyve always craved: seniors. Sherri Cook is riding that wave. Today, at 75, shes getting breast implants and a breast lift so she can keep looking as young as she feels.

You know, I always tell my husband that I think older women all end up looking like oatmeal boxes or match sticks, she told TODAYs Aditi Roy. And I dont want to look like either one of those.
    Sherris got plenty of company. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, nearly 85,000 people age 65 and older chose to enhance their appearance by going under the knife in 2010.
    what do you think?

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't tell me. They are all American?

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey, if that's how they wanna spend their money, more power to 'em.
      Not something I think I'd ever do;  I'd be more worried about the dangers of "going under the knife" than what my figure looked like, but whatever.

3. sanathara profile image61
      sanatharaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's totally personal choice.

4. thighhighchick profile image60
      thighhighchickposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why not? I want to look as good as possible for as long as possible too!

2. mcgreg28 profile image61
    mcgreg28posted 5 years ago

That's a shame

3. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

well any surgey at that age is risky an with todays society i hate to say but looks are everythin if i was rich id have a personally trainer to put me back in shape faster then me doin it on my own some people are just willing to take the risk im not espcially at 75 cause if she lost her life due to it, it would be her fault

1. IzzyM profile image85

I sincerely hope your attitude is not typical!

1. Ellarose92 profile image60
        Ellarose92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

my attitude is just fine whatever u mean by that i go to a top fashion school and work inthe fashion industry and learn every aspect of situations like these so dont judge me on what i say and i wont judge u unless ur typical of those people to do so!

1. IzzyM profile image85

So looks are everything?

working