jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What clothing or accessories that you think are outdated that you ....

1. lovelypaper profile image69
    lovelypaperposted 5 years ago

just can't give up? Are you one of those people that could give a flip what others think and just wear whatever makes you happy?

1. ixbag profile image60
      ixbagposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i'd like to wear what i like. but that  depends. i have to change what i wear according to occasions.

2. 0
      lavender3957posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I design my own clothes from the free churches. I add a little nip and tuck here and there, add a belt, take bigger peices of clothing and cut them down to make clothes for the children. Alot of people comment on my ideas while others think they are to old or a rerun. I don't care, I like to wear what I want no matter what the fashion.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I think, maybe, my entire wardrobe is outdated. But, I like what I like.

3. klmiller37 profile image60
    klmiller37posted 5 years ago

I love vintage clothes like the bohemian look. Remember those 1970's cotton prairie style dresses from Gunne Sax. I would so love to buy 3 or 4 of those dresses with a pair of uggs.....What do you think to crazy????? I live in a small town it makes it harder to wear what you want.........

4. 0
    The Fastionistaposted 5 years ago

I don't let trends dictate my style completely, but I think it's fun to keep the wardrobe updated and trends can sometimes help point me in a good direction. I do hold on to some pieces that are especially unique and well made, because usually they eventually come back in style. The most important thing, in my opinion, is to find quality clothes that fit well and make me feel good about myself.