jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

what do you think of these scarves?

1. jj0466 profile image59
    jj0466posted 5 years ago

I am relatively new to this site and have started making/selling scarves and I would like some opinions/feedback about them. There are more pictures on my page.
    Thanks ~Jaclyn

2. 0
    Charlinexposted 5 years ago

They are beautiful! Personally I only use natural material such as cotton, silk or cashmere because I have sensitive skin.

jj0466posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you. I just started making them a few months ago and at first I used acrylic but I switched to cotton since the material is better. I didn't want to use wool since it itches for some people (like me)

3. Ellarose92 profile image61
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

I think they look amazing i just started kniting and would love to be able to create something like this and i would deffintely buy them!! have you opened an etsy account?

Thank you, actually I used to have Etsy but I changed to an online market called Smashion. Smashion is a free fashion online market. I also use Ecrater, another free online market. I have a link to it on my hub related to my scarves.

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

I knit my own scarves and hats,(less and less now, no time for that) very simple, not like that. I like acrylic + wool - warmer and cosier for winter time. Cotton is heavy and not warm. Quality wool is not itchy at all!
    Anyway, they are in fashion now and these are really nice.

Hi, thanks for the comment...I am kind of new to making things so I like to learn which materials are good to use. I like your idea of using the acrylic + wool.

5. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

I have never seen one like that, of course I dont normally go looking for creative scarves. They look pretty though!

6. 0
    Wentworth35posted 5 years ago

I think they are very unusual and should therefore sell well, as they are not the usual boring stuff that is on sale in the shops.  Not that I am an expert, being a man.