jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. 61
    Anastaziaposted 5 years ago

Guys i just want to ask a question... Somewhere i have read that excess of washing face can cause acne problem...??
    is it true..?? share your opinion with em...

1. 0
      RookerySpoonerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do seem to remember as a teenager being told that excessive washing of the face, will make it very dry, which will encourage the skin to produce more oil, which will lead to worse acne.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It all has to do with Lobe Pressure - not the actual process of face 'washing'!

To avoid excessive acne from face 'washing... you should always ensure that pressure is maintained and is evenly distributed between your frontal lobe and both your ear lobes!

Medical research has indicated that the best technique to use for this to occur is dependent upon your ability to tightly hold those 3 lobes evenly between your index fingers and anal glands, throughout the entire face 'washing' process! 

But HEY... smile

WARNING.... Warning...

This method could result in Spamming along with Excessive Incontinence in both your subject matter and your forum posts!  sad

3. dinkan53 profile image77
      dinkan53posted 5 years ago in reply to this

regular washing are good for the complexion and general health but cannot prevent or cure acne. If you think excess washing causes acne then put some face cream for dry skin after washing. Remember acne appears during early adolescence-at about the age of 13, when a child starts to develop physically into an adult is normal and severe acne should be treated by a doctor.

4. homemadeacnecure profile image74
      homemadeacnecureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

and also I think that washing face too often is "dangerous" for inviduals who have sensitive skin...

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

So........ it generally occurs at the same time in life as getting Spamming Training Wheels?  yikes

3. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

You are good at spotting roll posts like this Pearldiver.