nice and cheap wedding dress

1. somedress2011 profile image61
    somedress2011posted 4 years ago

Hi , i am smily ,now more and more brides go to buy wedding dress for themselves, how do you see rent or buy a unique wedding dress ,come here,guys ,I need your help.

1. Chaotic Chica profile image84
      Chaotic Chicaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do not know if you have recieved the answer you were seeking but I may be able to help.  For my first wedding it was kind of rushed as I was pregnant so my wedding dress was more like a nice white lace dress that we picked out the weekend before the wedding to ensure that it fit!  It was bought for less than eighty dollars at a store in the mall that carried nice clothes but did not specialize in formal attire.

For my second wedding however I went to a bridal shop to look for ideas and that is when I discovered rental gowns.  They happened to have one in the shop but they had a catalouge of other styles that I could have chosen from.  I do not recall the actual price but it was either $50 or $75.  They will hem it to fit you and then take it out when you are done with it and even provide the cleaning of the dress at no additional cost. 

Depending on how unique you want to go I would say renting is the way to go and the first place to start would be the bridal boutiques or other formal/special occasion shops.  I hope that helps and I also wish you happiness.  smile