jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Do you like the designer hand bags???

1. fashionlover888 profile image59
    fashionlover888posted 4 years ago

sure, designer bags are so popular and wonderful.I am a fan of it.

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Tsk! Tsk! That should say "I am a fan of them."!

Really, if you guys want to spam sites, at least learn the language!

2. MakeUpByObie profile image59
      MakeUpByObieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes! My favorite designer is Kate Spade.

2. JIN1128 profile image81
    JIN1128posted 4 years ago

Love designer handbags, Coach is also one of my favorite brands!  Coach bags are great pieces because of their style and quality.

3. cheaplouboutins profile image60
    cheaplouboutinsposted 4 years ago

Love! love them have good material and design.

4. 60
    fashionistakyposted 4 years ago

Are you kidding me?? Designer handbags bring to the table creativity, something special, makes a statement and sets you apart from the general population. Some of My favorite designers are Gucci, Coach, Prada, Fendi, Judith Lieber, Brahmin and  many others.

5. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago

IMO, designer bags are usually better made than low end bags but they're still mass produced and mostly made in China. 

Unless you're buying one offs or exclusive limited editions and maybe you collect these things, designer bags are no more functional or beautiful than a lot of other bags, which by the way were designed by somebody, just not a big name. 

So designer bags...hmmm.  Not a fan of them any more than any other quality product.  They still have to meet the standard of function, form and aesthetic.

6. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 4 years ago

Handbags? No! Clutches... when the dress demands it...Not my preferred choice anyway. Backpacks... Yes! Otherwise I would rather prefer to tuck my money, mobile and cards to my Jeans pocket. I was never the sort who carries make up stuffs and lipsticks etc... so I don't feel uncomfortable carrying all the stuff on my pocket.

7. alphagirl profile image80
    alphagirlposted 4 years ago

yes, I like via spiga. Fendi!