jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

skin care using naturally available products

1. 61
    sindhya varshiniposted 4 years ago

mix 2 drops ao coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk apply in your face and leave for 20mins and wash with luke warm water.This will make your skin soft and it will remove the dryness from your skin and makes it glow.

1. MakeUpByObie profile image60
      MakeUpByObieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Another thing you can use is Jojoba oil. I actually posted a hub today discussing the benefits of jojoba oil.  Also, use plain yogurt on your face and leave it for 10-15 mins.  Your face will be soo moisturized since the skin just drinks it up! One last thing, buy oatmeal and use it as a face scrub. It's cheap, exfoliates, and won't clog your pores.

2. everythingdazzles profile image83
      everythingdazzlesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have a natural DIY Facial Scrub on one of my hubs. Its really great. I agree that natural facial products are great. Anytime I bought facial products from the store it always wrecked my skin from all the acidic and alcohol related ingredients.

2. eliserenee profile image60
    elisereneeposted 4 years ago

I can vouch for how great coconut oil/milk is for the skin. A few years ago I was on a diet that promoted the use of coconut oil in cooking as well as applying it topically. It did wonders for me, and like you said, removes dryness which is key in the winter season. I'm from Chicago so it can get pretty dry and cold here.