jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I need to get my hubby a pair - he suffers from "noassatol." lol. Seriously, he looks like a frog in a pair of pants!

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago

It's not a fad I understand at all. Been reading a lot lately (in the news) about women getting botox (and other chemicals) in their butts to make them bigger. Most of us want them to be smaller!

1. ruthbeer profile image61
        ruthbeerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

1. WriteAngled profile image92
          WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The stench of spam on this thread is quite overwhelming.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
            CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Honest it is for real! There is a firm in England that makes mens underwear which contains fibres which contain the odour of excessive flatulence.

2. Rusti Mccollum profile image42
      Rusti Mccollumposted 4 years ago

This is a real product, my mom bought some. Only trouble was, if she sat down too long the pads took on the shape of where she sat, making her butt look pointed when she stood up. So, if you wanna wear them, don't sit down for long lol.

1. SandyMcCollum profile image83
        SandyMcCollumposted 4 years ago

You know, it isn't really surprising these days, what with padded and push-up bras , girdles, spanx and the like. It IS funny tho. LOL@rustimccollum!

1. IzzyM profile image85
          IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is that your daughter Sandi? And if so, then you bought the padded panties??

2. Lady_E profile image82
        Lady_Eposted 4 years ago

Not something I fancy at all, however it would be a safety alternative to ladies who are considering having surgical bum implants.

Our world is changing so much, what next - Padded Y-Fronts?? smile