jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (20 posts)

How do I get my wife to like latex stockings?

1. hooked on heels profile image60
    hooked on heelsposted 5 years ago

I think latex stockings look really hot but she says they are too space-agey. How do I change her mind?

1. Shadesbreath profile image88
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hit her in the head and spray-paint some on. I know that's what I did with my wife and after a few months being chained to a wall getting nothing but moldy cheese and pond water, she finally realized how amazing and awesome latex stockings are. Now she wears them all the time. I'm not super into the crying and occasional dry-heaves, but for the most part, I'm pretty happy she has seen how sexy they are as a part of a healthy BDSM relationship.

1. hooked on heels profile image60
        hooked on heelsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

that's the thing. I'm not into the BDSM, I'm just into the look of them.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
          Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What a Sad fetish you have mate... roll

2. Shadesbreath profile image88
          Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dude, just tell her you think they are hot.

If she can't handle it, or you can't find a way to handle her reasons for not wanting to...  YET in your relationship..... well, then maybe you need to keep looking.

Maybe you just need to get closer to her. How much time do you spend fulfilling her "weird" fantasies? Making her feel safe telling about them?

1. lorlie6 profile image87
            lorlie6posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good points, Shades!  Making a woman feel safe even speaking of 'weird' fantasies is THE key to success.  And if he can't get his wife to like latex stockings, then , that's his problem.

2. lorlie6 profile image87
            lorlie6posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good points, Shades!  Making a woman feel safe even speaking of 'weird' fantasies is THE key to success.  And if he can't get his wife to like latex stockings, then , that's his problem.

2. Yuki92 profile image81
    Yuki92posted 5 years ago

slip them on when she's asleep.

3. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

You could try wearing them yourself with some short shorts for a month or so to lead the way . . . . . .

1. jennzie profile image82
      jennzieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haha!

4. Jeff Berndt profile image91
    Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago

You can't, and you probably shouldn't try too hard.

I mean, think of an article of clothing that you don't like to wear--either you find it uncomfortable, or you think it makes you look silly, or whatever. Would your wife be able to convince you to wear it?

Now imagine that your wife has been bugging you to wear that article of clothing to the point where you're starting to think she's more interested in the clothing than in you. 

If Shades' suggestion (the quid-pro-quo fantasy fulfillment) doesn't work for you, you're just going to have to get over it, I'm afraid, and enjoy your relationship without the latex stockings.

By the way, I was looking at the sub-forum title: "Shoes and Stockings for Legs and Feet." Does anyone else find this to be a bit redundant? I mean, who wears shoes on their head? I guess bank robbers sometimes wear stockings on their heads, but that's more of a uniform than a fashion statement, isn't it?

5. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

If she won't do latex, and I can't say that I blame her, maybe you could compromise on fishnets. Just don't push, nobody likes to feel they are being forced into something they are not comfortable with and her resentment with being forced into latex will eventually kill any joy you might get from it. Take each other shopping online to some adult websites that specialize in fetish and fantasy clothing, you might be able to find a great many things that would appeal to the both of you.

6. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I have a moral dilemma when it comes to convincing a woman put on MORE clothing, regardless of the sexiness of said clothing.

7. Eric Newland profile image61
    Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago

Repost this under Questions! I smell a future Know-It-All Contest winner!

1. Eric Newland profile image61
      Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh wait, did that end already? Man, that $500 was SO mine!

8. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Wear them yourself for about a month, preferably in 90-plus degree weather.  Be sure to buy the kind that strangle your circulation, and be sure to wear high heels at least 10 hours a day.  She'll eventually see your point.

9. Eric Newland profile image61
    Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago

Actually, your best recourse is to post on the internet about it.

And you should probably check if she has a latex allergy. That's known as being a good listener!

10. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95

Eric!   That's offensive!   Maybe I should leave this thread to the guys.

1. Eric Newland profile image61
      Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry' I was quoting a meme. Not an ounce of non-sarcasm in it. Nevertheless, I'll remove the offending sentence.

11. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95

You are a gentleman - thanks!

working