How To Apply Lipstick Perfectly - Apply Lipstick Makeup Tips
The eyes and the lips are the most important facial features of the woman. It is important that you know how to apply lipstick perfectly because the lips transmit sensuality.
They get the attention and are together with the eyes, the first thing people look. It is necessary to give them the due importance when putting on makeup.
To know how to put on your lipstick, will make that the lips look better and produce the desired effect, enhancing the beauty of the woman.
The lipstick is the best selling beauty product in the world. Besides giving beauty to the lips, it also protects them of the cold, the solar rays and the wind.
Light colors are generally used for the day and dark at night. The dark colors make you look older and the light colors make you look younger.
When choosing a lipstick you need to think about the colors that best suit the skin tone and hair color.
Lip Color According To The Hair Color
- Dark hair, light skin: strong colors such as vivid pink, bright pink or fuchsia. Avoid the pastel and the brownish tones, which give bleacheds appearance
- Red hair, auburn or brown, skin ivory or golden beige: peach, coppery, dark, earth and cinnamon tones. Avoid the colors that clash with the hair color such as fuchsia and hot pink
- Black hair, dark skin: fiery reds, terracotta, lilac and hot pink. Avoid light colors
- Blonde ashy hair or platinum blond, pale or rosy skin: soft pink, cherry red and light fuchsia. The orange or brownish tones should be avoided
- Golden blond hair or golden brown hair, pale or peach skin: pink, peach, salmon or coral tones. Avoid the dark red
How To Apply Lipstick Perfectly
- It is always convenient to apply the lipstick with a soft bristle brush
- Paint both lips avoiding to press against each other, because the brightness gets blurred
- To check if the lipstick has been applied uniformly, you can press the lips on a tissue: the print will show the imperfections
- When applying gloss over the lipstick, you have to avoid placing it near the edges of the lips so that lipstick does not run
- If the lips are dry or chapped, the iridescent tones are not convenient, because it makes the problem more evident
- For a natural look it is convenient to use a transparent lipstick
- Remember that if you have highlighted the eyes, the mouth should take second place with a soft and clear lipstick
- If you use gloss, you should not apply powder to prevent fillings
- Once applied the lipstick, absorb the excess, pressing the mouth against a sheet of tissue
Tip: If you have the upper and lower lips of different color, you can apply foundation on both lips to match them before applying lipstick.
Tip: Store the lipsticks in a dry and cool place to ensure optimal preservation.
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick
20 lip shades, the colors are vibrant and very pigmented, and they lasts throughout the day.
With moisturizers and antioxidants, including sweet almond oil, improves lip texture.
Revlon Lustrous Lipstick
72 lip shades, the widest range of colors. Excellent quality, nice colors.
Has a nice creamy texture with great staying power. It glides on smoothly and it is not sticky.
With mega-moisturizers and vitamins C and E.
44 lip shades organized in 4 shade families.
The lipstick last a long time. Is a very matte lipstick that is not sticky at all. The lipstick is very creamy, so it is recommended to use a lip liner.
Made of clear acrylic, holds up to 12 lipsticks.
It allow you to see the name and organize them vertically. A very well made acrylic piece for small lipsticks.
It save you space.
How To Apply Makeup
- Apply Makeup The Right Way
If you want to know how to apply makeup the right way so that the makeup looks perfect...
- Makeup Concealer Tips
Making good use of the best makeup concealer tips, you can correct certain facial features...
- Apply Foundation For Best Results
It is important to know how to apply foundation for best results, because the main function...
- Apply Pressed Powder On Face
You need to know how to apply pressed powder on face because the facial powders helps the makeup...
- Apply Eyeshadow Nicely
Eye shadows cause them to look bigger, expressive and attractive. The eyes can be...
- Apply Eyeliner The Correct Way
The eyeliner, together with the mascara, is the best solution for short...
- Mascara Application Tips
When it comes to eyelashes they are usually more attractive the long, thick and arched eyelashes...
- Apply Blush Yourself
It is difficult to maintain rosy cheeks all the time, but it is easy to to get it with the use of blush...
- Apply Lip Liner Pencil
According to how to apply lip liner pencil, the lops can be exotic, provocative, natural or romantic...
- Apply Lipstick Perfectly
It is important that you know how to apply lipstick perfectly because the lips transmit sensuality...