How To Apply Makeup The Right Way - Apply Makeup Like a Pro
The makeup is an almost indispensable ally of the women.
If you want to know how to apply makeup the right way so that the makeup looks perfect in those special moments, you should know the basic steps to get the best of the makeup.
Each woman has her own style, a personal style that highlights the best of her. The makeup it is not unique and equal for all the women.
The goal of a good makeup is to cover the skin of the face, not to hide the skin. Knowing how to apply makeup right, you can hide some imperfections and provide naturalness to your face.
The makeup is the way to make every woman look more beautiful. Before applying makeup it is necessary to clean, tone and moisturize the skin to ensure that the makeup is applied with ease and keep a fresh appearance for longer.
- Cleaning: It is indispensable to clean the face skin to eliminate all the dirt, impurities and the excess of sebum. The cleaning also removes the dead cells from the skin surface that can make the skin look dull.
- Tonification: Skin toning is necessary to stimulate the skin and to reduce the pores in order to achieve a finer-textured appearance. It removes the debris of the cleaning product that we use, to make the skin more receptive to moisturizing.
- Hydration: To hydrate is essential to restore skin moisture content and to create a barrier against the drying effects of the environment. It also helps that the makeup glide on easily, stay fresh and last longer.
HowTo Apply Makeup The Right Way
- You should be in a place with good light, preferably natural light, to appreciate the true color achieved and to obtain an optimum result
- If you apply makeup under artificial light, you should use more intense colors, because the artificial light pales the color
- When applying foundation, powder, blush, shadows, etc. smooth and vanish until there are no hard lines
- The color also enhances and hides imperfections
- Highlight the strongest features of your face with light, bright and vibrant colors
- To hide imperfections use dark and matte tones
- Combine the colors in your wardrobe. The makeup is a fashion accessory, such as scarves, jewelry, purses, etc.
Apply makeup the right way is not difficult to learn, just follow the steps below:
- Apply Concealer: To hide imperfections
- Apply the foundation: It should be of the same color of the skin
- Apply powder: In a similar tonality of the skin, to remove shine
- Makeup the Eyes: Apply eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara
- Apply Blush: To provide healthy, radiant appearance to face
- Makeup the Lips: Apply lip liner and lipstick
Organics Exfoliating Face Wash
Leaves the skin smooth, soft and bright, is gentle enough for all skin types.
No harsh chemicals, all natural organic ingredients.
It gently exfoliates without causing any irritation and has a subtle fresh scent.
Balancing Antioxidant Toner
It helps balance the skin tone and remove dead skin cells.
Using after cleansing helps to balance skin's tone and texture, will remove the excess og cleanser and prepare the skin for moisturizing.
This is suited for every kind of skin.
Fragrance Free Moisturizer
Improves even severely dry skin.
Recommended for sensitive skin. The product works fine on the face under makeup.
With Olive Oil and Aloe Vera. Has excellent moisturizing properties.