How To Apply Pressed Powder On Face - Apply Powder Correctly
This step is essential to give to the foundation a transparent, silky and matte finish. You need to know how to apply pressed powder on face because the facial powders helps the makeup to look uniform.
Its main function is to fix the foundation and to prolong its duration eliminating the skin's natural glow. The powders absorb oil on the face, helping to control the shine on the face.
The powders are classified as:
- Loose, which are a fine blend of pure powders that do not provide color
- Pressed, they generally provide texture and color
- Creamy, it is a special type of powder that seems compact, but if it is applied with a wet sponge it becomes creamy and replace the foundation
How To Apply The Loose Powder Correctly
- The loose powder is applied with a brush. Put in the brush the least amount of powder possible
- Shake the brush in the air to remove excess of powder before applying it in the face
- The skin should be dry to apply the powder, if it is wet the powder can form clumps
How To Apply Pressed Powder On Face
- The pressed powder is applied with a dry sponge
- To apply tap the sponge gently all over the face
To apply pressed powder on face is an optional step. If your skin is beautiful with small pores and even tone you may not need foundation or put pressed powder makeup.
- A good option is to only apply it in the most oily areas of the skin where the shine appears
- The powder should be avoided in the expression lines and wrinkles. For not making a mistake it is necessary to inflate the cheeks when applying it
Retouch the makeup is a frequent and a necessary habit during the day, and to do it is sufficient to apply compact or translucent powder with gentle taps.
Avoid excessive application, because it accentuates the expression lines, making the face look aged.
You can retouch as necessary with light and fine powders to reduce the shines, without marking the face. Always take your cosmetic necessities with you.
Tip: The facial powders should be applied very lightly on dry or mature skin, otherwise they can highlight the wrinkles.
Revlon Loose Powder
Contains vitamins C and E help improve skin tone.
The color looks like a light bronzer and it is not too bright.
Features light-reflective crystal color and skin-enhancing minerals to instantly brighten skin, soften flaws and boost radiance.
Clinique Pressed Powder
Maintains a fresh look and feel, ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance.
It is great to apply over a liquid foundation for full coverage or by itself for sheer coverage.
It helps to control excess oils on the face.
Ecotools Powder Brush
Ideal for applying powder and setting makeup.
It distributes the powder evenly, is soft to the touch, and it is easy to clean.
It makes application of powder foundations flawless.
How To Apply Makeup
- Apply Makeup The Right Way
If you want to know how to apply makeup the right way so that the makeup looks perfect...
- Makeup Concealer Tips
Making good use of the best makeup concealer tips, you can correct certain facial features...
- Apply Foundation For Best Results
It is important to know how to apply foundation for best results, because the main function...
- Apply Pressed Powder On Face
You need to know how to apply pressed powder on face because the facial powders helps the makeup...
- Apply Eyeshadow Nicely
Eye shadows cause them to look bigger, expressive and attractive. The eyes can be...
- Apply Eyeliner The Correct Way
The eyeliner, together with the mascara, is the best solution for short...
- Mascara Application Tips
When it comes to eyelashes they are usually more attractive the long, thick and arched eyelashes...
- Apply Blush Yourself
It is difficult to maintain rosy cheeks all the time, but it is easy to to get it with the use of blush...
- Apply Lip Liner Pencil
According to how to apply lip liner pencil, the lops can be exotic, provocative, natural or romantic...
- Apply Lipstick Perfectly
It is important that you know how to apply lipstick perfectly because the lips transmit sensuality...