Skin Care Tips Blemish Free Skin - How To Remove Excessive Oil, Dead Skin Cells For Youthful Blemish Free Skin
This Refining Gel will plump up your wider pores giving you a healthier smoother look!
Control Your Skin Oil With Clarifying Facial Cleansers That Work!!
How To Have Blemish Free Skin
If you skin has discoloration, blemishes and dull skin amongst other things such as wrinkles and nodules; these are the things that are caused by free radical damage. Which means the affects of the sun on dead skin and oil.
Dead skin clogs pores and causes impurities such as blackheads and acne to form. This dead skin cell also forms a dulling web on the face that traps oils and skin to form under the skin and felt as raised pumps. The sun further damages your skin because of these free radicals and allows agespots, skin tags and discolorations.
The free radical damage over time causes our skin to age at an accelerated rate and along the way causes our skin to show blemishes and imperfections that can prevent us from having clear healthy and youthful looking skin. To prolong these affects we have to use a skin clearing regimen for our skin type.
You can remove blackheads with strips and pressure but they will keep coming back unless your use a proper skin care regimen to prevent them in the first place.
- Use a skin care regimen every day.
- Remove any blackheads or whitehead from your face correctly.
- Lighten all acne mark or freckles with natural or cosmetic skin lighter.
- Use SPF to prevent more marks from damaging rays.
- Eat proper food and drink plenty of water.
What Causes Blemishes Blackheads and Acne Causing Oily Skin
A lot of people don't realize that it is the oil and dead skin your skin produces is the culprit to our skin condition if it is not removed properly. It is true that the oil and dead skin is produced to protect our skin but they also are what cause our skin to wrinkle and blemish.
Unless our skin is cleaned and dead skin is exfoliated we will be dealing with free radical damage (accelerated aging) and it's affect.
There are people that use harsh facial soaps,shower gel, and acne medications that are designed to strip oils from your skin. However your skin rebels from being stripped and this magnificent organ protects us by expelling oils to compensate from the lack of hydration (water); thus giving us more breakouts and more oil
When our skin produces oils because of lack of moisture it then can become clogged and dulled because of the invisible web of dead skin cells causing dulling and future wrinkles and bumps which are oils and dead skin rolled up under our skin.
Whew! Let's get off of this roller coaster of skin issues with some skin care tips that will change the way your skin looks and feel.
Skin Care Tips for Removing Dead Skin Cells
Dead skin cell can be removed by exfoliation which forces the skin to regenerate and produce new skin. This can be done monthly with your esthetician or dermatologist and maintained at home by you with a skin care regimen much like the one I have below with skin care products for your skin care type.(When you use a facial scrub or facial liquid to remove the dead cells followed with a toner and appropriate moisturizer.)
- gentle facial scrub
- glycolic acid
- alpha hydroxy acids
- beta hydroxy acids
- salicylic acids,
- chemical peels,
I don't recommend the scrubs for skin that has redness and acne the abrasives no matter how gentle can aggravate your skin and cause the acne to spread. Gel/liquid type exfoliates work best with acne skin causing the clogged pores to open and skin to glow and clear. It is best to exfoliate at least 2-3 times a week in the evenings (exam: tue and thurs) for 2 or 3 minutes if using a scrub and liquids/gels as directed.
It is important to alternate your evenings to allow your skin to regenerate and plump which also produces new skin and minimizes wrinkles.
5 Skin Care Tips for Regenerating Skin
To help your new generated skin stay supple and fight against free radical damage the skin has to be protected by day with SPF moisturizers and by night with highly nourish night creams.
- Sleep is when our skin and body is healing and regenerating.
- Use SPF for protection from free radical damage. (You can not sleep with SPF on because it is a chemical made to protect you from the elements and sun and is designed to rest on top of your skin.)
- Give your skin all of the nourish it needs by using a night cream for your skin type; which means an oil free night cream for acne and oily skin.
- Drink or eat healthy fluids such as water, vegetables, and/or fruits to help your skin functions to work efficiently.
- Use a proper skin care regimen to properly cleanse, balance and protect your skin on a daily basis.
Skin Care Tips for a Great Skin Care Regimen
- Clarifying Facial Wash
- Exfoliating Facial Wash (2 times a week)
- Clarifying Toner (kills bacteria)
- Hydrating Toner to relieve dry skin.
- Day Protect- with Water Based Moisturizer SPF 15 Mattifier (to absorb oils)
- *Night Acne Treatment (optional)
- Night Healing-Water Based Night Moisturizer such as Night Perfecting Cream by Murad.
- Bi-weekly Enzyme Mask to clean/tighten pores.
Tip: No matter what products you use, you will always cleanse, tone, treat and protect/moisturize. Use your treatments 30 before applying moisturizers.
More Great Skin Care Tips
- If your product causes your skin to shine even though it has no oil in it you can use a Kleenex to absorb the shine. Place the tissue lightly over the shiny area and smooth over with your hand. This can be done over make-up as well.
- Remove make-up with cleansing creams, they are designed to gently remove make-up without damaging skin. Follow up with your appropriate facial cleanser.
- When removing anything from underneath your eye always wipe from the outside inward toward nose. Your eye muscle is around your eye (like a donut )in the same direction as your eyebrows. Rubbing against the direction of your eye muscle can later on loosen delicate skin from muscle.
- When adding skin treatments do so after using your toner. Wait 40 seconds for proper absorption before adding moisturizer or sunscreen after treatment application.
I hope you found this article for oily skin care very informative for more information on this type of skin please visit http://acneskincaretipsandtreatment.blogspot.com/.
When you follow my skin care tips and use a healthy skin care regimen in a short time you will enjoy the look of your blemish free beautiful healthy skin; the next morning you will wake up to amazing feeling skin.
Pomegranate Cleanser Will Deep Clean Your Pores Without Drying Out Your Skin. Sooo nice and foamy!!
More by this Author
Anti-Aging skin care should start way before the signs of aging begins to maintain youthful skin. Getting wrinkles on our skin is something we never consider until.....
Need to clean your leather boots? Ever thought about washing your boots? Washing them not only gives them a fresh start but cleans Odor causing bacteria from perspiration. See how.....
- 18How to Remove Dark Circles With Under Eye Treatments - 6 Dark Circles Under Eyes Treatments and Tips
The eyes have been an issue for many of us for years. You may have tried everything to remove dark circles from under your eyes, but minimizing dark eye circles are more realistic.