How to Spot a Fake Coach Handbag
Coach manufacturers numerous lines of beautiful, inspired purses for both casual and business settings.They have slowly become everyone's favorite because they are relatively inexpensive compared to other luxury brands such as LV, Chanel etc. For this reason, you would think that no one would bother to make fake Coach purses. But, where there is any chance to make a quick buck, people will try to cash in on the hottest products. Once you have owned an authentic Coach purse you will not wish to settle for anything less. Read the two guides below and know the differences between a real and a knockoff bag so that you will not be tricked into buying one of the many fakes floating around in the market.
The first thing I do when buying a Coach bag is to check the inside for a label tag which contains a specific serial number. Fake handbags may also have this serial number, so that in itself is not a guarantee of authenticity. In many cases, even the best trained eyes can not tell the difference between a knockoff and the real thing. Your best bet then is to purchase Coach merchandise from an authorized dealer!
How to Identify Fake Coach Handbags... Coach or Replica?
- eBay Guide - How to spot a fake COACH bag
Fake COACH bags are a little difficult to spot, but here are some useful tips based on my personal experiences and observations.
- How to NOT Buy Fake Coach Handbags
Comparison List, use these marks & signs to determine if the Coach item you purchased is authentic, or if you got duped;
How to Choose the Right Bag for You
Choosing the right bag to suits your needs does not need to be hard. Here are a few tips you should keep in mind before your next shopping expedition.
1) Function What do you typically carry in your purse? Since I like to carry everything with me when I go out, I tend to opt for larger bags with lots of pockets. Make sure the bag you pick is large enough to fit all the stuff you plan to carry.
2) Color Your bag and shoes should go with your outfit. If you,re a girl who likes to wear colorful clothes, then you should consider a bag with a solid color to keep the focus on your outfit. If however, you are wearing a classic white or black outfit, then you should consider a colourful bag to brighten things up.
3) Size The size of a bag should be proportional to your figure. A tall woman should avoid a little hand-held bag, whereas a petite woman should really stick to handbags that are somewhat smaller.
4) Strap Length A bag will accentuate whatever part of the body it hits. As a rule of thumb, I try to keep my bag around my waist, that way eyes will be drawn to the bag and the smallest part of my body.
5) Shape It usually works out in your favor if you choose a bag that is the opposite of your body type. For instance, if you have a rounder figure, then choose a bag that is long and sleek, maybe a clutch.
6) Work or Play It is okay to have several bags for different occasions: one for the weekend, one for work, one for travelling. Don't be stuck with the idea that all you need is one really expensive bag that you can carry everywhere.
What's in my Purse? And a quick tip
More by this Author
We all know that Coach sales can be hard to come by since the handbags are in such high demand. Your best bet is to size up the bag you are looking for by visiting the official Coach site, and then entering the name of...
Are you still hunting for that one designer Chanel purse? Then a Chanel outlet might be your answer. I recently returned from visiting the outlet store in New Jersey on a recent vacation, and the experience was...
The myriad of sneaker choices can be confusing, that's why I recommend the Sneaker Guide for those looking to find the perfect pair of Coach sneakers on sale. Now that you have a clearer idea of how and when to wear...