make up for eyes
How to make your eyes look brighter :-
· Apply lighter shades on your eyelids like silver or light golden
· Then dark shadow on the outer part of the eye eg. Black, dark brown or navy blue
· Apply eyeliner to waterline if it is black
· Apply liner to the lower line of the eye
· Curl your lashes with the mascara (black mascara make eyes brighter.
Eye make –up for:- basic eye make-up rules
· Brush your eye brows nicely
· Apply concealer on your eye area with a soft brush it may cover your eye areas.
· Use a lighter shades on your eye area blend it softly
· Take a dark shades and apply it on the outer side of the eye
· Use a lighter shades on the front side of the eyes compare to dark shades which you already applied on the outer side
· Take a black eye pencil and apply it to the eye line and blend it nicely with a soft thin brush
· Use eye pencil to the lower part of the eye
· Curl your lashes with heavy mascara and wait till it dries
You can use silver shimmer on the brow bone of the eyes it may look more brighter.
More by this Author
Everyone wants to be fit and fine, want to have all the vitamins, protein and carbohydrate in our everyday lives. But most of us forget to mention when we eat, actually we don’t understand what we should take in...
Some romantic ideas for your partners:- Everybody has a partner but some people don’t know to pamper your partner or take care of your partners. It is very important to fulfil their desire. Try to keep your...
No comments yet.