How To Manage Your Frizzy Curly Hair In Under A Minute
Manage Your Curly Hair, Biggest Mistakes We Make
I am one of those people who was born with naturally curly hair, the kind that everybody says "Oh I wish I had your hair." If you have curly hair, you know how frustrating it can be to try to manage. We're constantly fighting the frizz ! There are a TON of products out there that all say they work great, unfortunately that is not the case. After spending a lot of money on many of these products, I've finally found the few that really work ! First of all, lets start with the biggest mistakes that we make and learn how to manage curly hair in under a minute.
* Do not rub wet hair with a towel, gently pat and squeeze excess water out.
* Do not comb or brush hair. When I have conditioner in my hair in the shower, I use my fingers (or comb if you like) and get all the tangles out that way.
* Do not use a blow dryer.
* Do not play with hair to much. Just put on the products and then leave it alone.
Cheap Prices For Your Frizzy Hair Solutions
It's really that simple ! All the products below can be bought for between $3.00 - $5.00. The only other product you may want to add is a spray product for shine. I personally don't use one, but have in the past and have liked the results. With any "shine" product make sure to spray from 10 - 12 inches away from your hair so it doesn't look oily.
The Products To Make Your Curly Hair Fabulous
- Eczema, How to Stop the Itch and Products That Really Work
- How To Prevent Razor Burn and Sooth Razor Burn Bumps
- The Importance of a Home Inspection Before Buying a Home
- I Want To Advertise My Home Business For Free !
- Being Frugal With Coupons and Codes, Cheap Stuff, Savings and Great Deals
- Spanx Slimming and Thining Products, Lose 10 Pounds Instantly
- How To Win The Oily Skin Battle
- Quick Healthy Cooking, Nuwave Oven. Meat From Frozen in Under 30 Minutes !
- The Best Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac, and Bug Bite Cures
- How To Take Care of a Tattoo
More by this Author
Got a tattoo, now the question is how do I take care of it !
Whether you have colored your hair for the first time or you are a seasoned "pro" at coloring your hair, we all have had those moments where the hair color did not come out the way we thought it would. There...
Get rid of your infected tattoo fast!