masks for oily skin
How to make face mask for oily skin
Face masks are very effective at controlling excessive oil on your face. We can make our masks at home with natural ingredients and it is also one of the most inexpensive ways to get soft skin.
Use scent free soap to wash off your face.
1. 1table spoon of plain yogurt, 2 fresh strawberries, half a small cucumber, mix these and apply on the face. Leave the face for 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. Avoid eye area.
2. Take a apple and 1 tea spoon of honey mix together and apply on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash off your face.
3. 1 table spoon of papaya juice, 1 table spoon of honey, 1table spoon of fuller’s earth. Mixed together and apply with a brush on your face for 20 minutes then rinse off.
4. Take 1 table spoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon, mixed together and then apply.
5. 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 table spoon of cold milk without cream and 1/2 table spoon of flour, mixed together and apply with a brush hold it for 15 minutes. After that rinse with lukewarm water.
6. Put 4 table spoon of flour, 4 table spoon of yogurt, 1 table spoon of lemon juice into a bowl. Mix them together thoroughly to make paste, apply the mask on the face except for the eye areas, leave it for 20 minutes then wash it.
More by this Author
Some romantic ideas for your partners:- Everybody has a partner but some people don’t know to pamper your partner or take care of your partners. It is very important to fulfil their desire. Try to keep your...
Everyone wants to be fit and fine, want to have all the vitamins, protein and carbohydrate in our everyday lives. But most of us forget to mention when we eat, actually we don’t understand what we should take in...