Benefits of Short Hair Over Long Hair
So, if I had to choose, I'd choose short hair. Although, my first short hair style was purely an accident, I love it. Now, I did grow it out and then cut it back short again, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to stick with short hair.
Personally, I can come up with more reasons to have short hair than long, so below you will find all of my reasons for short hair over long hair.
Now, there are different reasons for different people to have short or long hair. I'm going to attempt to cover as many reasons as I can to having short hair. If I miss anything, please add it to the comment box at the bottom of the page. It's there, use it for good.
OH, and don't forget to vote at the bottom. Do you like short hair or long on yourself and on your significant other?
Short Hair Styles
Having A Short Hair Style
The pros (for me) of having short hair include (in no particular order):
- Easier to fix in the morning or when you're going out.
- Less time to spend washing and drying.
- Not only easier to fix, but it takes less time to fix when you're getting ready.
- Few to no tangles to deal with.
- Uses less, if any hair, products to get it to stay in place and look good throughout the day.
- I want to repeat, less tangles to deal with, so people can run their hands through it without pulling out or getting fingers stuck in your hair.
- People can focus on your face and not the mass of hair on your head.
Long Hair Styles
Having a Long Hair Style
The cons (for me) to having long hair include the following (in no particular order):
- Takes longer to make sure that you get all the shampoo and conditioner out of your hair in the shower.
- Harder to get it to look good before you go out.
- Takes longer to work with and fix.
- Typically, needs more hair products (hair spray, gel, etc.) to get it to look right.
- Uses more product (hair spray, gel, shampoo, conditioner, dye, etc.) for general up- keep, so end you end up spending more to keep long hair looking good.
- Easy to mess up throughout the day.
- Split ends.
- Frizzy hair during nasty days.
- Easy to get caught in earrings, clothes, jewelry, etc.
- Random loose hairs all over.
- Really bad hair during bad weather, strenuous acts, exercising, wind, etc.
- Some salons charge extra to cut and style long hair.
- It hides your beautiful face. haha
Do You Prefer Long or Short Hair for Yourself?See results without voting
Do You Prefer Long or Short Hair for Your Significant Other?See results without voting
More by this Author
Navel piercings are very popular, especially among young girls, teenagers, and young adults. They are generally pretty easy to heal, but that doesn't mean that they will always heal without any complications. Some...
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.
An awesome-looking tattoo can unfortunately turn into a big infected mess. Read on to learn the symptoms of infection and how to treat it.