Facial packs ,wrinkles,blemishes-cure natural way!
- Wash the face with lukewarm water. Wipe with a rough towel, and apply mixture of cream of milk and four drops of lemon on the face in the night till it us completely absorbed. Bath after about half in hour or wash with water. With daily application for 15-20 days wrinkles are eliminated and black spots too much clean.
- Cold water is effective in preventing wrinkles. Do not wipe the face immediately after washing, instead pat it with hands to dry, so that some amount of water enters the skin; keeps the face beautiful and fresh.
- Drink half gram of carrot juice daily for two weeks. It is also proven cure for wrinkles.
- Apply lemon juice on the face. Rub the peels of lemon rubbed on it. Your face will become beautiful and soft.
- Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this to your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Avoid sweets and alcohol.
- Take carrots, spinach, sweet potatoes, mango.
- Rubbing aloevera juice on the spots for 2 months twice a day will fade away the spots.
- Dab buttermilk on the spots.
- Apply castor oil on the spots in morning and evening. The spots will fade away.
- Apply lemon-juice on the spots but avoid going out in sun when applied as it increases sun-sensitivity to skin.
- One teaspoon of onion juice, two teaspoonful of vinegar, apply until spots disappear.
- Apply mixture of saffron and honey to fade away the spots.
- Paste of sandalwood water, rosewater, yoghurt and lemon will do the trick.
- Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.
- Mix curd and cucumber juice and apply it on the face.
- Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the spots.
- Papaya should be a must to be applied on blemishes.
- Add the content of vitamin in C in your diet which includes- orange, lemon, citric acid, water-melon.
- Apply potato slices on blemishes.
- Mix together lemon juice, one pinch of camphor and a little milk. Apply it over the face and leave it for 15 minutes and scrub it off with milk. This is good for treating scars.
- Drinking black tea... helps your skin really! Black tea has an astringent and its tannins are great soothing sunburns.
Are skin blemishes creme really effective?See results without voting
Home made cost effective night creme
Expensive night cremes are loaded in market but that doesn't assure fixing the problem.Every skin has a different way of reacting to the ingredients and at times they prove harsh if not applied via consultation.Love your skin and dont make it dependent on external products.
Good diet and exercise is a permanent detoxification for the skin.Besides that if one is adamant or has to apply a creme consider applying this for a week and check the results.
- Aloevera gel ,almond oil and a vitamin e capsule combined together and applied for a week will clear blemishes,wrinkles ,make skin supple and is also a good under eye creme with no side effect.Problematic skin like mine not totally oily and dry ,it has shown remarkable difference.
- Olive oil with drops of lemon can also be applied as it will wake u up to a smooth and clean skin.
- Moisturizing is very important for oily skin which many of us dont do and it results in further drying skin ,making it look dry and dull .Oily skin can also be applied this mixture without tension.
I bet if it doesn't prove to be best ant ageing and night creme for u !
Have night cremes been useful to uSee results without voting
Shrink those pores!
No one wants to look like a strawberry fave or a pore skinned orange.Large pores can be due to excessive oil production and dirt settling into them and clogging it with the formation of black heads,it can be genetic ,but research shows they cant be decreased totally but if kept clean serves the purpose.Open pores are generally found in cheek area or nose generally the ones which are prone to teenage acne,oily T- zone or unkept skin.
Exfoliating skin is very important as it cleans the pores,prevents from breakouts,and skin looks radiant and pores shrink.Excessive exfoliation is also not recommended as it can prove harsh to the skin.If one applies makeup regularly,goes outdoor for work and skin exposed to skin ,exfoliation is recommended twice a week.
Again dont go for readymade scrubs as they have chemicals and preservatives ,your house has lot to help.
- Baking soda and coconut oil is an excellent scrubber as baking soda fights infections and maintains the ph balance of skin.scrub gently and rinse away .EASY on skin and pocket too!
- EGG comes to rescue to shrink and clean pores.It is wow as it has helped me too .Take egg white and add lemon drops to it.Apply on skin and rinse when dries .Clear and radiant skin is the result!
- More effective and if you have time apply eggwhite and on top of it put tissue paper on skin.Whe paper dries remove it .It acts like a home made peel off mask.
- Yummy coffee mixed with honey is a great exfoliater and helps in shrinking pores.
- Dont apply direct lemon juice on skin.
- Orange peels dried out and mixed with honey or curd also is useful
- Gram flour with creme and turmeric will make skin fair and clear.
- Sugar mixed wit orange jiuce is a good scrubber which cleans the skin and makes pores look small.
- Apply moisturizer after all the packs or alovera gel.
© 2008 charu7_2000
More by this Author
health plays an important role in ones life.As they say "health is wealth"means more than it speaks. One should take care of all body parts to remain healthy and beautiful.