Tips on How to Reduce Wrinkles
Tips on How to Reduce Wrinkles
If you happen to be a sufferer of relatively minor wrinkles, there are plenty of tips out there that can help you reduce the sight of them. There are lifestyle changes that you can make to reduce wrinkles and there are products you may need to apply to your skin to reduce them. People of all ages get wrinkles, although they tend to progressively get worse as you age. The most important overall thing that you need to do is just take care of your body, especially your skin.
1) In order to minimize your chance of getting wrinkles, you will need to steer clear of the sun. Getting a lot of sun burn and going to the beach frequently will raise your chances of developing wrinkles over time.
2) Get plenty of sleep. Many people who are constantly tired and do not get enough sleep are doomed to develop wrinkles from being tired. If you are sleep deprived your body releases cortisol which is helps cause wrinkles, so start resting more often.
3) Watch what you eat. There are foods that have chemicals that can help you stave off wrinkles. Among them are fish, fruits, vegetables, and soy. Research into this is still ongoing, although preliminary results are promising.
4) Moisturize your face. Every day, apply a cream or lotion that keeps your skin soft and healthy. This will help you avoid wrinkles forming.
5) Apply Retin A. Retin A is the only FDA approved lotion for wrinkles. You apply it to your skin where wrinkles are bad or forming and you will see a marked improvement with consistent usage.
6) Use any number of anti wrinkle products that you can find in stores. They may not be FDA approved, but contain vitamins and nutrients that provide an added protection for your skin and some improvement for existing wrinkles have been shown.
7) Plastic surgery. This is a last resort for most people, but it is the most effective way of eliminating existing wrinkles. Various treatments include Botox, dermabrasion, laser treatment, and filling in wrinkles. While this is the most effective way of reducing current wrinkles, it is by far the most expensive.
Hopefully these tips above will help you reduce wrinkles on your face. We often forget that everyone develops wrinkles as we age, so just because you see the formation of them, do not panic. There are more resources on the Internet that can help you reduce wrinkles or prevent them from forming in the first place. As I said earlier, the key is to take care of yourself and you should be set in the long run.
- How to Treat Deep Wrinkles
For those out there with wrinkles, there is hope for you. Those who have deep facial wrinkles look and feel older than they actually are and for a good number of people, it affects their self esteem. You may...
- How to Reduce and Prevent Wrinkles | Healthy and Green Living
Hydrating aging skin and helping it to retain moisture are the keys to reducing and preventing wrinkles.
- 23 Ways to Reduce Wrinkles
WebMD asked the experts what really works to reduce wrinkles and found 23 ways experts you can make a difference. From diet to wrinkle fillers, find it all here.
- 20 Ways to Reduce Wrinkles - Goodhousekeeping.com
WebMD asked the experts what really works to reduce wrinkles and found 23 ways experts you can make a difference.
More by this Author
While the United States remains a relatively young country compared to many others in the world, we have our fair share of history. One of the more interesting aspects of history is mysteries and solving them....
Alexis de Tocqueville’s political masterpiece, “Democracy in America”, touches on several core themes that define the main messages of the book. The most important one of these is based on equality in...
“And the Band Played On” was an extraordinarily powerful movie giving a detailed account of the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic in the United States through the eyes of many different individuals. Several...
No comments yet.